Rate me, please be honest, please?

This is my only pic in which I'm alone... well not so alone ( I do have a partner) I hate to click photos of my own but I asked this courageous question (courageous from my side) so, please be honest.

tinypic.com/usermedia.php

• 0-4
  • 4-6
  • 8-10
PS: I know my clothes sucks and all, but the day was harsh and I even had a close call with the beast beside me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely about a 6.
    You have the potential to be better looking.
    You are still under 18 and have plenty of time to blossom.
    Also, if you were to style your hair or dress more figure flattering, your rating could easily go up.
    You have are average.

• Yeah thanks!

• I hope to get out of the house and cut the knee length hair a bit it's pain in summer and I can't wear clothes like that My parents make me stay at home for entire life.

What Guys Said 22

• If you are the one on the left, you have a pleasant face and a nice body, but you are under 18, so I can only rate you 'PG'. If you are the one on the right, OMG, Regardless of of all the discussions on here about whether a guy can demand a gal shave the hair, you need a shave BIG time.

• Thank god!!! I'm not the one in write... but thanks and even if I tried to crop the pic it won't become short for THE LOVE OF GODS.

• 1|1
    • Why do you want to beat me?

• Thank you so much for your wisdom, Reginald. I'm still laughing at "420 blaze it f****t ."

Your humor is a welcome sunshine in my life.

• Hey, is that "Yak" ? :D

• Yeah it's me The "yak"... how may I help you?

• lol sorry :P

I'm not gonna rate you because you're under 18 but according to me, you look pretty :)
      by the way are you Indian?

• Don't be I took it as joke. It was a joke right?

Thanks and Do I not look like one?

• You look like a cute and sweet girl. Will raise anyone's mood with a smile.

• you're average, but i liked the photo with the yak

• I give the yak a 10/10. I'm not gonna rate you since you're under age, but you're verypretty.

• Thanks I guess and I would call him tomorrow and tell him that he is well liked around ;)

• Which one is you? The ox (?) is beautiful, the girl's alright I guess..
    Just kidding you're pretty :D

• Yeah, you made me happy... by the way that thing is not ox its a yak and Thanks I guess :)

• Pretty lady i'd tap that when you turn 18 lol Where do you live? looks exotic to say the least

• Haha... Thanks and I'm from India.

• Cool I was there a few years back I went to the Taj Mahal, nice weather and great curry mmm :)

• Uh-huh... its a great place and so is yours country.

• You're pretty, but damn that yak was fineeee

• 6. You're not bad. Just not my type.

• Awwww......poor me I wanted a transformer for myself but oh well a girl can't have everything... Sorry just kidding but thanks.

• You are not bad for a yak ( :
    8 / 10

• 0-4 Dude but u would beautiful when u grow up

• Thanks for encouragement I guess.

• Nop im 22 i wanna say that u almosy guess :)

• Hmmm...

• you're the type of pretty, where a great personality will go a long way. you are pretty though.

• ur very cute... message me if u want to know more... and u can rate me too... LOL

• I dont rate under 18's but your pretty

• you are a respectable 4.

• 8-10 You are a good looking girl.

• Thanks!!! And you're the first person who didn't mistook me for the Yak thank you sooo much :-)

• Your welcome. They were just joking about the Yak. I think you have a natural beauty and nice smile also your skin tone and your hair color suit each other well.

• I know that they were joking and thanks.

• 7 isn't an option, but thats what I'd say. Cute enough for a teenage boy to crush on.

• Uhh... I forgot it sorry... and thanks.

• Nice yak! That's got to be good for at least another point!

• Yep! I think people just love yaks.

• Yeah a White hunk.

• Ha! And hung like a yak I suppose!

• I rate you 9 for bravery

• Thanks it took me a lot of courage to ask people this question some outcomes broke my heart but I got over the fact instantly... what an I say I'm insult proof ;)

• I mean standing next to the bull
      but you are cute

• Oh... Yeah I should rewarded for smiling every time I got close to him he swished his head and tried to throw me off but I'm stubborn as Mule *pump my fist in the air * and Thanks!

• I can't rate women under 18. I'm 25, creeeeepyyyyy

• Woman makes me sound old but yeah its ok

• Oh shit, I clicked on 0-4 by mistake. I don't rate just by look. I rate behavior too! Be who you are, that's all. Smile more;)

• I don't care what you click on as long as you're honest, all I care about is what you truly think of my looks and as for personality I have flaws and so do you so that doesn't matter much to me either everyone is great you know :)

• But I can't change to 8-10. Be happy, don't worry :)

• Yeah Thanks!!

What Girls Said 16

• Mmm... that yak is awesome... buuuut purely on physical looks i would say 7! But I think if you dressed up a likttle and did yourself up you could easily be an 8! And if you have a good personality, 10!!! :) I applaud your corage! :) Have a wonderful day! H

• I rarely dress up and the day was rainy and muddy, though I don't know about my personality, yet Thanks

• and Same to you.

• I don't like to rate people but you're pretty. Just judging by the picture, you look very down to earth and friendly :)

• I don't know why people are down rating you so much. You seem very nice & are pretty. You probably look even prettier with your hair down.

• Ah... That's how they feel I don't really feel bad ya know some think of me pretty and some think I'm f***g ugly... by the way thank you that was sweet of you.

• No problem :)

• dat yak doe

• So cute! I don't rate the under 18's, but you have nothing to worry about :)

• I rate you "pathetic" for being so consumed by the mindless insecure need to be accepted and idealized by strangers.

• I feel happy that you think so but being pathetic doesn't make me sad sometimes its better to be pathetic than apathetic and at times everyone feel pathetic so forgive me for having pathetic moment and ignore it. I don't want people to idealize me I want them to be honest and as for insecurity I'm sure you have some mindless insecurity of your own, right?

• Well don't worry. Eventually you'll harden. Life does that.

• Then I'll become my old self... Thanks and sorry I said those things to you, Don't take it to heart.

• Omg that yak !!! Bravery points there!!!

• You have natural beauty, which is very rare. Embrace it (:

• 8-10
    You are so cute ehehe ^_^

• Your pretty (no homo) :)

• Oh really o.0... Nah just kidding, I got more rating from girls than guys I don't think it as that way, but even if you were one I wouldn't have just said bad words to you those people have their own preference ya know ;)

• People have their own preference :P

• Yeah.

• Ok what's the high score and what's low?

• 3/10 in my opinion

• I would say a 6 maybe a 7

• you're a 7. you're pretty !!

• You look really familiar. Didn't you used to message me. ?

• No I don't think so...

• Are you sure. What's your username. ?

• Sagari

• Yak looks better than you... sorry just kidding nah you're just okay 2/10

• Thanks and oh I'm sure yak are beautiful creature after all and I don't mind at all... sometimes animals are far beautiful than human.