What is a good hairstyle for me?

So currently my hair is at my boobs but I want it shorter. I have an oval face and my hair is wavy and frizzy. I have tried many things to control it but I can't I want it shorter but how can I do that without making it frizzier and how can i have a shorter hairstyle without having to spend tons of money on products?

Most Helpful Guy

• your hair are fine in your pic... there's no need to cut them in my opinion. but do whatever you wish with them. it's out of my business LOL

What Guys Said 4

• Use something to make it less frizzy, some product, then just keep it that length.
    It'll stay frizzy without some products probably, and if you cut it short it'll be weird.

• I'm not quite sure since fitting your face seems to be difficult with frizzier hair.

• Maybe take it to your collar bone

• I like long hair, you shouldn't cut it cause it looks really great as it is.

What Girls Said 3

• ur hair looks fine as it is

• http://wetpaint.tumblr.com/post/81504498598
    I like this one for you. But I think the biggest problems I see are the frizziness and that they have no form.

• Add layers switch it up