Currently trying to lose weight and wear makeup so I look better - what do you think, am I fat or not? Am I decent looking? Pics included?

Ok so I'm not looking for super harshness (I'm sure I will get some though from some harsh people, I accept that), as I am already trying to do my makeup better and lose weight, but just what do you think? Am I fat? Is my body shape decent? Am I pretty, ugly, ok, average?

body happydaysandlattes.tumblr.com/.../pre-workout-selfie-from-this-morning-is-that

body and face happydaysandlattes.tumblr.com/.../please-take-my-hand-and-please-take-me-dancing

face (some body as well) http://happydaysandlattes.tumblr.com/tagged/selfie

Thanks for the answers and advice. and for anyone who commented saying "you're just looking for compliments," "you know you aren't fat," etc, I really was just looking for opinions. I think I have a decent amount of weight I can afford to lose, especially according to the scale haha, and I think I'm decently attractive but some days I think I'm the ugliest person ever. Friends and family aren't allowed to be mean, so that's why I came to strangers. Thanks again! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• you should get professional help cause there's nothing wrong
    with your appearance and body but you seem to have low
    self esteem i really doubt you have a meaningful relationship
    cause your asking us for reassuring of your looks and body
    why put your self through all this misery and do you realize
    there is people in wheel chairs have a body like yours are as
    beautiful as you are and no one will love them cause their in
    wheel chair so you definitely need help for your little girl
    problems if them pictures are really you please see the
    beautiful person you are and if someone copied your
    pictures they could get your IP number and lock you up
    for possible mental disorder..

What Guys Said 27

• "and wear makeup so I look better " <--- i disagree. make-up won't make you look better. going natural is always the best.

and no you're not fat, you look normal.

• ok so how about my face?

and 99% of the time, makeup makes women look better. i'm not trying to look like a clown or a prostitute, just a natural look. there are tons of celebrities who look terrible if they aren't wearing makeup but look good with it so i disagree with you.

• @asker make-up is just what the word means... make up for the lack of attractiveness. if you feel attractive when you're natural there's no need for make-up. and as for your face still, i'd believe you'll look better without.

oh and by the way, celebrities are fake most of them. so there;s no need to worry, you're fine as you are

• No makeup come from the idea of giving your self a makeup look. It was originally for special occaisons so your making yourself up for a special night

• You are beautiful. Your face and hair is lovely. Body looks kinda different depending on the picture but overall it looks pretty good too.

• cute face average body. i can't teach you make up but i can help with your body. i personally have no problem with your legs but no one but you knows if you have celluite or chubby looking legs when not wearing clothes. if you wanna work on stomach, leg workouts will help with both legs and stomach. start off with squats and lunges and some cardio. You should build up to being able to run, not just doing ellipticals or bicycles. Add upper body workouts and abs on offdays. Also as your body improves, try some plyometrics and tempo runs. if you want exact workout plans feel free to message me

• Well, first of all you look perfect... I'm not a favourite of extremely skinny girls :-)
    I scrolled down on you "selfie" page... what a nice set of pictures of an enthousiastic and happy person!

• Relax girl, you fine. No need for excess makeup. Continue to eat healthy and go on some walks every once in a while.

• Okay makeup-wise you have a picture on your tumblr that says "but you fit me better than my favorite sweater<3" and in my opinion you look best in that one.

As for your body, it is in good shape you seem very fit. I actually would not want you to lose any more weight I think that would look too skinny. So you should maintain the general range of weight you have now, maybe round it down if you want.

• You're face is very beautiful. You don't really need the make up.
    And your body is fine too. You have a great ass. No need to lose anymore weight. You can go to the gym instead and work out.

• Your body is looking good. Lose some weight if you want to, but only if you want it yourself as it's not necessary.
    Be more careful about the make-up. It makes your face look better (that's what it's made for, after all), but don't overuse it, especially the lipstick. The bright red colour draws attention away from your eyes and looks simply too unnatural.

• I feel like you have places you could improve upon (everybody does), but your weight is not one of those places. Sure, you could stand to lose a few extra pounds, but it wouldn't have. Serious impact on your overall attractiveness.

• If you are fat, I'm married to Kate Middleton.

You are 100% fine. I'd be nervous to approach you because you're really good looking :)

• You're obviously not fat or ugly :D You're either just really insecure or wanted a rate me question without saying rate me.

• I think you look fine now, I don't think you need to lose anymore weight because you look healthy now. Just maintain your healthy-ness. And the amount of makeup you put on is also fine.

• Do you really think you're fat? I think you know that. You look good and I can't really comment on makeup because I'm a guy. But if you think you're fat that I take that as an insult lol

• I don't think you are fat, many guys like girls who take care of their body and do some workout. Do more squats and you will be great.
    keep up the good work ^^

• 1. You're not fat
    2. Very good looking, nice curves
    and I'm not just saying that.

• damn. you are perfect. my 'dream woman' :(

• Your not fat you shouldn't have to worry.

• Totally adorable.

• would rail with the force of 1000 suns

• I think you look really attractive.

• you are all good honey but you need to get a matching bikini lol

• haha i actually got those colors intentionally because i like them together. :p

• i would never wear a white swimsuit, it would be see through. not to mention my skin is too light. thanks though.

• i wish they were see through but i guess they are lined from my beach observations

• You look sexy and beautiful. Makeup is over rated

• I think your body looks great and you are beautiful

• Are you kidding? You look amazing. I'd do you in a sec ;)

• You're hella fine ??

• You are cute. I love your natural look. Why do you want to change it? Don't do that.

What Girls Said 17

• I think you look really pretty and you don't need all the make up. Mascara and a light lip gloss goes a long way and you aren't fat at all. You got curves and it is great.

• You're definitely not fat. Not sure how you arrived at that conclusion.

You are also pretty. Don't change a thing

• You look fine girl, don't sweat it.

• Dude, wow. Don't worry about a think. You look great. Don't change anything--you're fine the way you look already.

• Omg you have the same body as me. You're not fat but as for me I am working out to tone and tighten my belly so if you wanna work out thats like the only thing. If you dont wanna, there's really nothing wrong with your body.

• No you're not fat at all! But if you are looking to just learn to be heathier. Is checkout Kayla itsines bikini body guid

• I think your cute. I don't think your fat but I would say slightly chubby

• Your really pretty hun maybe drop 5 pounds if u wanted to but u dont need to :-) what does the scale say? xxx

• You look great and dont need to loose any weight..

• Fill in/draw in your eye brows nicely and arch them youll look gorgeous

• Dude, you're not even close to fat and your face is fine.

• You're beautiful the way you are. Don't worry about your figure

• You are okay. You have a really beautifull body shape, thin waist and big hips. If you work out more and eat healthy you Will have a killer shape lol. Also you don't look ugly at all But i would not look twice at you if you know what i mean.
    Everyone has those days when they feel very pretty in confident in their oWn skin, and then there are days when you feel like garbage. You are not the only One.

• cherry lips crystal skies i can read you like a magazine lol.. heeey gurl you are so gorgeous what is you talking about.. no for real you can be a beauty queen stop being unconfident cause your pretty enjoy life it is too short to think about such stuff and their is nothing prettier than natural looks so rock it (you already are) :D and you aren't fat at all

• I'd say you have a nice body. You're stomach is good but I would work on your butt and thighs if you really looking for perfection. But frankly they look pretty good. Your face is cute but the way the lips were done looks juvenile. I'd pick a more flattering color abs definitely use a lip liner. Otherwise you're cute!

• ur not fat so be quite, ur just asking for compliments. u know ur not that ugly coz ur username!!!

• You're pretty with really nice curvy hips and a little waist, plus your butt is really rounded.
    You definitely aren't fat, but you're not skinny. You're probably smaller average, but with curves. People with curves will always look bigger than girls with more "boy shapes" of the same clothing size.
    Like my sis is a size 4, which sounds really skinny and others her size look way smaller than her and some even look sickly thin, but my sister is very very curvy and looks bigger like an 8 or a larger 6.