• Very pretty. I love your hair.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 53

• oh my... you're a delicious cheese roll:

www.opensourcefood.com/.../...c753446b1d838a40.jpg

3|4
    1|0
  • Not sure my opinion matters by now, but honestly you're one of the few girls who looks great with curly hair. It usually looks weird to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • At first I wasn't going to answer this, because I thought you were in your mid-teens somewhere, but I see that you are 18-24 so I will answer.

You're cute. The third picture is definitely your best, in my opinion.

Of course, how long you stayed cute would depend upon your personality if I were talking to you in real life.

0|0
    0|0
    • Edit - Fourth picture is the best. Not sure where that third picture came from. It wasn't there the first time I looked. To be clear - the head and shoulders shot in the dark sweater with your hair down is the one I'm referring to.

• A beautiful guitar! The girl isn't bad either.
    Seriously, you have a beautiful face, great hair and an amazing body. 10/10, if you want a number, and I'm not saying that just out of politeness.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look great, donĀ“t worry, be happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you look pretty at first i thought you might been from UK
    until i saw your from America, your very young looking but i think
    all pics look good

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Like a higher 8 you're not like wow is me hot but you're definitely one of the better looking girls I've seen :)

0|0
    0|0
  • How do u look or how do your tits look? Which one because told be trtuh u are not attractive without showing something :))

0|0
    1|2
  • You look alright, although I'm not a fan of mascara at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find you quite attractive, you look stunning in the picture with the guitar, and I'm guessing you play? I'd honestly be more interested in that than what you look like/are wearing in the picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why you would have any trouble getting guys, but was showing your cleavage really necessary? Women who do that show they are trashy just like how if a guy were to show off his abs.

0|0
    1|0
  • No matter what the others say, you're perfect for me. Hair, eyes, face expression and omg!!! those boobs are so yummy!
    And you also know how to dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good. I wouldn't step over my own mother to get to you, but you look attractive enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wear black more in my opinion. I don't know why, but it makes you a lot more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look super young. I think you look alright

1|0
    0|0
  • In the first picture, you remind me of Julia Stiles. You look fine. For some reason, I think you would look awesome in a hoodie and track pants. An 'idgaf' look, if you know what I mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look good

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty. 7.4/10

0|0
    0|0
  • you have really pretty eyes and a nice smile. You would definitely catch my eye out of a large crowd very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Second pic is a bit slutty for my taste but the rest is pretty attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Dudes, y so fuking disrespectful? Smdh

... some people

0|0
    0|0
  • You look very nice! You have a nice face, and seem to be quite confident!
    7.5/10

0|0
    0|0
  • more cute, but thats not a bad thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Too pretty for me at least so I guess thats always something :D

0|0
    0|0
  • You are really God gifted, so sweet, cute and beautiful dear, if not mind I really message you. I like your smile.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think you're cute and kissable. Nice chest.

0|1
    0|2
  • Beautiful/10

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty attractive, at least you don't like me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep your hair out of your face. Other than that have fun be safe.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• You are cute !

1|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty I think, but in the third picture, you look like a taylor swift wannabe, so that's a minus. You don't have to show so much cleavage, you're pretty enough and guys will only not take you serious.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cute :-) Love that blue dress too. 8/10 :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm hotter than u boo boo

2|1
    0|0
  • You look a lot better while smiling! (And you have more cleavage out in that photo - just saying.) Your guitar is awesome! I tried to learn once and failed. I'd rate you an 8 or 9.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are cute. You look super young :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Strut your stuff! You're naturally beautiful girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute. You look younger than the age bracket though 😉!

0|0
    0|0
  • you are pretty, liked the guitar picture best :)

0|1
    0|0
  • v pretty, like the third pic the best

0|0
    0|0
  • You're really pretty. I love your curly hair!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're cute. Congrats, you look like you just got your license in pic 2. Assuming you're from NJ and under 21 becuase I notice that your license is faced the long way. Cool. I'm from NJ too.

0|0
    0|0
  • My opinion is i dont really care I've seen better but your alright just an average chick to me

0|0
    0|0