Post a pic of yourself. Is there anything you wish you could change?

just for fun... post a pic and then say your insecurities...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 9

• I could honestly say I could write a novel on my insecurities. Every little inch of me is an insecurity. But instead of wishing to change anything I just wish to be content with the way I am. I wouldn't say that I wish my appearance in itself would change, I just wish that my perception of it would.

• Don't even need the perception to change , you're fairly cute.

• @allway then how is Anne Hathaway perfect? hypocrite.

• I kind of knew you would say this. @poppunk. what i mean is she is perfect in my eyes but she may not be that much perfect as i see her. -_-

• it would probably be the size of my thighs. they're way too thick for my liking, but oh well=/

• What's with girl's and their thighs? You girls seem obsessed, is it because that's all you normally see, especially sitting down?

• Maybe obsessed was to strong of a word, it's more like cares more than you should. And you're welcome.

• Thick hips/thighs are nice

• I took this yesssssterday BUT

41.media.tumblr.com/.../...3FPA91qb7eilo1_1280.jpg

my big forehead, dark circles, and chub face.

• 0|1
  • i1203.photobucket.com/.../barney.jpg I guess my butt and boobs are quite big so would lik those a bit smaller xxx

• I really still wonder why you're always coming back to that same pic... while you're telling that you're doing efforts to lose some weight. Perhaps a good idea to show a more recent one and be proud of what you've achieved?

• Probably skin and teeth but mostly do I wish that I had a bigger but

• why didn't you post a pic of yourself? And I have a lot of things I want to change...

• My nose 👃. I don't like :/

• My extremely long face, and my big not doesn't look that big on that pic but in a close up pic it looks like squidwards nose, plus I'd make my butt a little bigger and my breast also, and add extra hair my hair is too thin plus i want to have caramel skin im very pale (though you can't tell in the pic) plus.google.com/.../6101332052347921874

• Big nose*

• Oh and make my waist thinner measure 32b-26-39 i want to be 32c-23-40

• Ohh and my teeth I hate how crocked one of my tooth is