Do guys care about a girls body more or their personality and looks?

I've always wanted to know because guys tell me personality but I have a feeling they are just saying thay

• she needs to be hot
  • I prefer personality over body
  • looks and personality , not so much body
  • all the above
  • I don't care as long as I love her

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Here's my $0.02:

If a girl is attractive to me, I'll talk to her and if I don't like her personality then I will drop her immediately and move onto someone else.

If a girl isn't attractive to me, I won't start talking to her at all.

If a girl is attractive to me, and I talk to her and like her personality, that's usually about the time that she tells me she has a boyfriend.

• Both are needed.

A girl who has great looks but lacks personality will be a pain or a utter bore to be around.

A girl who has great personality but isn't attractive--well, we call that friendship. You wouldn't want us to deny what our hearts desire, would you? That'd be like trying to guilt girls into dating guys they don't find attractive!

Being attractive enough will get a man's interest to encourage meeting you/getting to know you, and having a decent personality will cause him to enjoy your company.

• I just wouldn't be attracted unless she had a pretty face. Someone I would rate 6.5/10 or higher.
    Then comes personality.

• I wouldn't say more, they sort of both have to be there

But if guys are looking at something more physical with a women, then obviously her appearance will matter more

• Well I'm sure someone out there is the exception to the rule but looks usually is a starting point for most then personality and body

• I choose c...

• Well, if a girl is super hot but treats everyone like trash, she's obviously not worth the while; personality is top priority.

• In my opinion, if a guy is so shallow that he only cares about looks, then he isn't worth dating. Yeah looks are a bonus in girls but without the right personality, looks mean nothing to me.

• Looks is part of the body...

• Facial aesthetics are by far the most important thing in my opinion, along with a relatively low or normal bodyfat %. Ain't no more to it.

• The looks would get my attention initially. The personality would make me stay and want for more.

• If she breathes it is enough lol :D

• i want to see everybody opinion but im the first onehere

• Iwant everything

What Girls Said 2

• i think that most guys are visual creatures

• Body isn't important at all. The face is important, than personality and then body last. Guys don't care about body. You can be fat, but if you have a cute face you're good. :)