What do guys, and gals think about girls who are... ?

What do guys and gals think about girls who are short (5 foot), light blonde hair, slightly tan, hour glass figure, extremely full C cup boobs, or a small D cup, has a nice runners butt, a very toned and flat stomach, muscular legs, tiny feet, toned arms, skinny, the right eye medium brown, and the left eye gold (Gold, not yellow, brown, or hazel, IT'S GOLD) and big lips?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds cute, although I can't say anything for sure without a pic. I love short girls though, so that's a huge plus. Toned girls are meh, I prefer girls who have some fat on them, but of course I'mm still really attracted to toned/skinny girls.

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds really good except for they yellow eye part that's not normal you might want to get that checked out i am guessing you're the one with this figure.

• no, my eye color is naturally gold.

• That's not normal you should go to a doctor? Gilbert syndrome?

• No, I did go to thee doctor, he said everything was normal.

• I would personality love it

• wow, you sound beautiful! love the figure, especially the muscularity and boobs

• So basically you want us to compliment you for fishing

• Not fishing just curious, bc I NEVER had a boyfriend before... :P

• I'm just sayin'

What Girls Said 1

• I honestly have never seen girls with that description but they would look pretty.

• I use to live in Hawaii, but I had to move to NC last year. :( I miss it