Do Guys Actually Care About Small Boobs?

I got asked to go swimming for a first date, but I have really small boobs - I'm not completely done "growing", I guess, but they're still a lot smaller than average for someone my age. This makes me feel very awkward so I don't usually let myself be seen in swimsuits, and only wear one piece suits. The guy I'm going out with can be slightly inappropriate at times, as well. Do guys actually care about small boobs/should I stop worrying?

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of guys like decent sized boobs but personally I wouldn't be like well she has small boobs so I'm not gonna like her anymore don't worry about it you'll be fine and if is gonna be like that why would you want him in your life

What Guys Said 16

• This one really is a personal opinion matter, I think, some guys like large boobs, some like a well-sized ('average') boo, and some guys like smaller boos, each to their own :)

• if the rest of the body is hot, then it's not a deal breaker don't you worry

• Most guys don't care. As long as your face is pretty and your overall body is decent, most guys don't get hung up about specific body parts. Some do, but they're the minority.

• no i dont but i can't say everyone is same.. but you shouldn't care this.. because this is you! so just be relax and accept who you are.. and have fun..

• We care about boobs and we discuss it, but it's never a deal breaker and it doesn't stop us from liking a girl.

• Don't worry about it. Bikini will look better anyway. A pretty face matters most...

• Yes I do I like small boobs myself does any girls ever care about small dicks?

• Haha, I'd say girls don't really care about small dicks unless it's considerably small even while erect. Honestly, yours probably isn't as small as you think - most penises are only between two and a half to four inches soft anyway.

• Yeah I think live got it wrong I'm thinking it's 4.5 in width or 5.5 in width

• I'm don't sure how to measure the width right

• As long as your not flat chested and you still have time to grow.

• As long as girl have big ass boobs aren't problem ( :

• I dont. its ther personality.

• Guys do care about small bosoms... just not as much as big ones. lol
    All assholery aside, some guys are into slim petite women... they are few and far between but they do exist. You should stop worrying. A small bust is a part of who you are. There is no reason not to love oneself if one doesn't live up to a particular standard of physical attractiveness. Go wear the swimsuit you like best and let your confidence and charm compensate for any inadequacy you may feel

• Stop worrying. You are perfect just as you are. There are plenty of guys who find small breasts perfectly beautiful.

If the guy is inappropriate and embarrassing you, tell him to knock it off and if he doesn't, dump him.

• Yes I care that they are small because I love small firm boobs and don't care about big saggy ones.

• Personally, I always look at the face first, then the personality and after that, maybe the boobs. So no, not necesarily (please correct me on the last word, I'm dutch ;)

• I suggest you check a doctor if you are concerned about your breast size, as it could be a possibly treatable (if caught early enough) hormonal issue: www.netdoctor.co.uk/.../203681.html

Apart from that, guys generally aren't as bothered about breast size as is often claimed.

• No dont worry about it. Are you trying to impress someone? Its your body just be comfortable with yourself

What Girls Said 2

• Small boobs well, It means he like/love you not because of your boobs~ Lol
    He like your heart or anything

• Trust me boobs are a curse be happy gorgeous xx