What do you like about yourself the most?

I love my collarbone, cheekbones, hair some days, and petite figure , tell me what you guy like about yourself and don't respond with nothing because we all know that's complete bullshit unless you have a type of mental disorder

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• While I have no particular favorites about myself other people call me cute so that must mean that I have a somewhat interesting if not child-like demeanor. I imagine that's a good thing in society.

• I love my analytical brain.

In terms of looks, I like my shoulders&back. Extremely broad and strong. : )

• Looks:
    I like my eyes and my large figure

Other:
    I like my honesty, my courage and my Analytical brain

• and also I am fluent in 6 languages which is something I like about myself

• My idgaf attitude.

• I like how I'm not a brain dead moron, and how I can eat whatever I want and still be a healthy weight... i like my penis too, it's a superior peeing appendage. must suck to not have one.

• I like the most that I have A+ blood type

• Well, i'm tall, I can get along with most people, i speak multiple languages, and i've got a good sense of humor :) I'm really not that special on the outside, not the type you think about when you're talking about hot guys.

• teach me dutch!!!

• Ok, try to say: ik spreek nederlands als een nederlander (i speak dutch like i'm dutch myself).
      The e is pronounced like an English A, and the A is pronounced as like in can't (with British accent)
      prbly not very usefull, i'd recommend you watch some YouTube videos on this topic.

P. S. i also speak german, french (not that great) and a little bit of servo-croatian, so if u need more languages, u know where to find me :)

• the fact that i post more than 120 opinions in GAG EVRY day!!! Gosh even i cannot believe how i do this!!! : O

• i like my dimples, my intelligence and my sense of humor

• I can imagine electronics circuits and other mechanisms very easily. I am left handed.

• I love my spleen

• My beard and my muscles.

• Hmm... My intelligence, skills with computers and investing.

• I like my subtle approach to tackle every situation!!!

• I really can't think of single thing xD. Sorry :(

• The consensus among the babes at high school is that I'm adorable.

• i am tall...

i have a strong stature..

i like my skin...

• i like my imagination, music tastes, geekiness, and legs.

• My personality :D.

• I like how I'm the best story teller I know of. :P

• My height and eyes.

• My before and hair...

• Mole on my penis. Rarely seen and lucky to have more partners. Those who have mole over there they are luckiest.

• isn't that a sign of cancer, you should go get that checked out

• @harakiri you should feel shame for this you should not laugh you should shame for this. Some one is care for others with out any reason. then why can't you.. you should bow your head and shame on it. You should not laugh.

• yeah.. its not sign of cancer.

What Girls Said 14

• right now? my bedhead.

http://i.imgur.com/3Evzeg3.png

• @What do you like about yourself the most?
    My existence of course! My existence is so important to my family :)

• I guess the fact that I am loyal to my friends, to people I date and to people who treat me well.

• Hmm, I like my legs, my shoulders, my skin colour, my hair, my lips, and i like my face on good days hahaha

• Physically- I really like my eyes.
    Personality- I think I'm a really empathetic person and I genuinely want to help others, I enjoy lending a listening ear to those who need it and trying to help when I can.

• I love my legs follow by my eyes though theynare not big. It is almond shaped so I like them.

ImLol when I read this -->unless you have a type of mental disorder

• I love my lips

• my eyes, though i'm blind without glasses :D

• Eyes, Shortness, and Sense of humour

• Eyes, hair, heart, kindness, open minded, sweet as candy, tough as nails, strong mentally and physically, forgiving and loyal as a person to everyone. :)

• I can take critism.. It goes to the "cool, I don't give a toss, part of my brain"

• that' not taking it , that's not giving a fuck but listening

• if you don't care you wouldn't listen... a contradiction

• Yeah you can say I don't give a fuck.. Life's to short to worry, overanalyse everything.. It's better off to go in one ear and out the other, unless it's important

• I like how i can make anyone laugh and i love my crazy curly hair. I love dancing too

• I like my stomach to some exstent

• My thick full lips and rounded bum