What is my body shape?

Shoulders: 38
Bust: 32 (32A cup)
Waist: 26
Butt: 36
Height: 5'6/169cm

I've taken these online body shape calculators some tell me Im a pear, another says im an inverted triangle and others say rectangles? So what am I?

Updates:
Also, another question, when measuring hip circumfrence, do you stand hip width apart or with your feet together? Because if I measure feet together its 35 inches, hip width apart-36? Which is right?

1|0
4|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Well a pear and an inverted triangle are very similar... they are wider at the bottom than at the top.

I guess the rectangle shape is because your shoulders and bum are about the same size, even though you are indented in the middle.

So from those choices I would say rectangle... but i am no body shape connoisseur I either like it or I don't

0|0
    0|0
    • No. They're quite the opposite. A pear would be the same as a triangle. An inverted triangle is a triangle turned upside down. Wider on top than bottom

And rectangle doesn't apply here either. 10 inc difference in waist and hip is fairly curvy

• LOL... you are right on the inverted triangle! sorry i just woke up.

as far as rectangle goes, I was not comparing the waist and hip. I was comparing shoulder and butt and thinking a bigger area than you... but as i freely said "I am no body shape connoisseur" Now you know why!

What Guys Said 1

• Unless u show me ur full body pic I can't judge it well...;)

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• Pear shape with wide shoulders. I think not so sure about the shoulder measurements. I've heard average is 16 inch but only one side. Like the back or front

1|0
    0|0
    • I've measured the circumference of the shoulders not just one side thats why lol

• A pear shape

0|0
    0|0
  • does it really matter?

0|0
    0|0
    • To some extent it does, because knowing your shape allows you to pick the best clothes to maximize assets I think, but otherwise knowing your shape isn't that important I guess

• Show All
    • But arguably, the wider the hips the smaller the hip to waist ratio, so from this angle they are an important factor of attractiveness, but I do agree that the waist and hips are interlinked and separately do not contribute to attractiveness that much

And you're not rude at all! :) Thanks for opinion!

• ok then cool, thanks

• You're human shape haha

0|0
    0|0