Poll: Most attractive facial feature?

Out of these features, which are the most attractive and why?

:)

• Eyes
  • Lips / Smile
  • Nose
  • Face Shape / Clear skin
  • Ears

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really look for any specific feature in a girls face to be the most attractive, usually they either have a cute, coherent face, or an ugly one. However, if I had to choose I probably appreciate girls eyes the most, lips in close second.

What Guys Said 13

• Eyes because that's what I'll be looking at the most.

• Eyes. I love looking into a girls beautiful eyes.

• A and B
    ...
    ...

• If you look at it they work together. Smile in the mirror and cover your mouth. You'll see it your eyes.
      It also effects your voice. More appealing. you can try that over the phone. Smile when your talking. Your voice changes.
      So smiling is really really important.

• Their eyes, that's all I care about. It's not even the colour, it's just the eyes..

• I picked the lips/smile for good teeth but eyelashes are better now that I think about it

• They're all important in there own way

• Eyes are the gates of the soul.

• Eyes and smile.

• 1 Eyes-2 lips.

• Agh, I can't decide. On the perfect woman, I think her eyes would be her most noticeable feature. But when you are missing any one of the 5, then it can completely ruin attractiveness. Gah, I'm so conflicted.

• so, she needs to have nice eyes, perfect smile, big lips, cute nose, clear skin and small ears.. damn.

You have really high expectations.

• She doesn't have to be perfect. I don't need a girl to have all great features... I just don't want any of them to be really bad. And seeing as how there are a lot of girls I find pretty, that doesn't seen to be an unrealistically high expectation.

• Teeth are really big for me so I felt like I had to go Lips/ Smile only because I knew everyone else would go for eyes but eyes are essentially a tie for lips/smile :)

• Mouth including teeth and tongue

• They are all important but eyes seal the deal for me. I love green eyes the most so sexy, blue are overrated and light brown is also nice.

• I have green eyes! Thanks :)

What Girls Said 14

• i said eyes but sometimes the eyes and lips combination can be so amazing. i don't know how to explain it but sometimes a guy can have piercing eyes and really great lips and i just want to die

• i see what you mean.. light blue eyes and a gorgeous smile = holy shit :0

haha

• Eyes defiantely eyes... I could stare into them all day especially if they're an amazing color or have a sedictive, bad boy, or puppy dog look.

• #1 Eyes, #2 smile. I had a hard time picking, but I really notice when someone has nice eyes, so I went with that

• I voted for lips/smile but eyes are amazing. And then there are the eyelashes. Wow just thinking about my guy's eyes is making me smile 😍

• Is this even a question? Of course it's eyes. Beautifully colored, and you know what they say, eyes are the windows into the soul.

• I think the most important part is how all of the individual facial features come together to make the entire produc! But in general, I always find myself drawn to lips/smiles for some reason!

• Eyes then smile

• I can't really decide between eyes and smile

• Eyes! Then smile 😃

• Ur PP is gorg sorry had to be said

• so is yours :0

• Unfortunately it's debbie harry from Blondie :'( thanks anyways though haha

• It's hard to specifically choose. They all work together to make the face correct? If i had to choose a favourite facial feature then i guess it'd be eyes..

• A really good smile draws me in alllll the time.

• i like eyes and lips and nose. i love a cute little nose :-)

• I love a unique nose like Adrien Brody , Usher, even Shia Lebeouf.