What is your first impression when you look at my face?

What traits do you think I have?

Would you sit next to me in class?

Most Helpful Girl

• Add a smile, and I would definitely sit next to you in class. :-) You're very cute in my opinion. Just don't be over confident, be honest, and you'll have girls all over you.

• I'm an honest person and would be so disappointed if someone lied to me.

I used to have no confidence, but that's changed in the last 3 years, it's not perfect yet, but I'm sure I'll achieve a reasonable level of confidence.

• Yes, that is true. I also suffered from depressions when I was around 17-18 and loathed myself. I got bullied real bad, and needed therapeutical help. I'm still recovering from this terrible time through self- acceptance and finding my self-esteem

Thank you !

• Awe, well I wish you the best journey to confidence and loving yourself! :-)

What Girls Said 9

• you look confident and popular

• Well, I'm 19 meanwhile, and during my entire school career I was not popular at all and had almost zero confidence. I got ostracized because I was somehow different from the rest and maybe because I was well-spoken or would always give the right answers in class.

I'm glad my time at high school is almost over, I've already burned my old year books and threw my school sweater away, I'll start from scratch afterwards.

• And not being a jock made me uncool too.

• you will have a great time in University. In University people are super nice and nobody bullies anybody else because if you don't like somebody you can simply avoid them to the point where you never see them again. Class sizes are huge and nobody knows anybody else other than 1 or 2 friends in each class that they have.

• You look like a cute asshole who thinks he's hilarious, someone who would ask me for homework answers in class and then avoid me out of class.

I would sit next to you, and then asked to be switched if you end up being annoying.

• Yes, I think I'm funny, but humor is a matter of personal taste of course. I'd occasionally ask for homework to compare somebody else's work with mine but not to copy them ( I'd only do this in case of a real emergency ) If you sat next to me, I probably would not avoid you, I'd at least say " Hi " .

Be a bit cautious though : If I got bored , I might begin to sing quietly :D

• Justin Bieber- Baby :D xD I actually once sung this song and my neighbor almost pissed his pants xD

• either you're really that good or you suck monkey balls.

• Intense, deep, nice :-)

• you look like you're a quiet person, but also very sweet

• First impression is you look like a normal guy. You probably wouldn't want me to sit next to you in class as I'm way older! ;)

• ya i would you seem popular and funny :)

• You're cute. You look popular, and smart. Definitely would sit next to ya.

• What is it that makes me look smart? I'm just curious !

• I don't know. You have just an overall look of someone smart. I'm not sure why it's just the impression you give

• Little boy is the first thing I think, but you're good looking.

• Little boy looking.

• I know, it bugs me but I hit puberty late and it's gotten better

• "little " yes, when I was 13, I was only 4'11, at 16 I was 5'6 , now I'm 6'3 and still growing.

I'd always get teased for being a runt.

What Guys Said 7

• nice haircut bro!

• Thanks, I've finally found one I really like !

• You look cool but eh I'm not sure if we'll have anything in common to talk about so I probably will start looking for the geeks and nerds.

• Are you sure? Here's the truth : I am what you'd consider a nerd, I have a huge thirst for knowledge, if I don't get any intellectual input, I start to daydream. I interested in almost everything and am very easily fascinated by lots of things- and I like to have endless discussions.

• Maybe it's the hair I don't know lol , you look like you're more into the partying scene

• You've got nice eyes no homo lol

• Thank you ! I think it's true, you are not the only one who's told me that.

• No problem bro just remember though be a nice person and don't use your looks for evil.

• You look so German ( :

• i think of tom brady

• I look nothing like him. What made you think so?

• You seem fairly good looking, but the haircut and cleanshaven face comes off as boyish looking, which would be fine if you were 16 but at your age I would suspect you might be gay. However if the ladies like the look then keep up the good work.

• Can you show me a haircut, that looks more mature?

• Eh it's not a bad style it's just sticking up too high which comes off as boyish to me. But maybe you could keep it like that and grow out a good strong stubble.

• I think,
    not bad...
    that is all
    and don't sit next to me! :p

• Why exactly wouldn't you like me to sit next to you? I honestly would like to know the reason.

• hahaha
      it is nothing bad...
      just the fact that you might steal all the girls ;) :p