What do you think of me?

Am I pretty it's okay if you don't think so just curious to how others see me.

Girls are welcome to answer to yes I know I have boobs all girls do if that bothers you sorry.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I feel like you wanna trick or fool someone. You're a sneaky girl. Just look at that facial expression you're making with your eyes and smile. Damn, I'm scared.

• nice tablet sister...

• OK...5/10 I guess

• Boob... Boob Boob boobie Boob Boob. boobie-d-boob, tit Boob. Mellons, hooters, breasts, cleavage.

Just my two Boobs.

• I would bang

• self conscious about your looks

• You shouldn't be showing cleavage though it makes you trashy.

• Sorry that I'm not gonna wear a turtle neck 24/7 I get that most girls are covered but I can't just remove my tips sorry if it's trashy to you its just a crop top can't help my size thanks for the opinion though

• I know I've seen plenty of college girls dress showing even more than that doesn't mean its right and I am not saying its wrong either its just that don't act surprised when she reels in the wrong type of guys and gets more attention, or if other people start calling her a slut.

• I live in America bro I was born in Iraq, but live in America and people here would think that too if a girl started wearing very revealing clothes some girls and guys might think she might be a prostitute or has no class people here think like that too. And even the schools here have dress codes I remember in high school we had dress codes here in America that is and even in college.

• O-O Beautiful. Why you ask question anyways?

• To be honest you are pretty and you seem really nice. Nice chest too

• by the way your face is very pretty. Objectively pretty

• These half face pictures are starting to piss me off. Is it some kind of new trend?

• No more than half of my face was showing lol

• Clever, you just changed it. But yea before "no more than half of your face was showing" . As far as a rate I am impartial.

• Even before I changed it more than half of my face was showing but okay that's fine lol

• You look like you probably have a huge temper. That smile ain't foolin me

What Girls Said 0