What do first notice when you meet a girl?

I always wondered what attracts guys to girls, not even because the guy might like them but maybe she looks friendly. What do you guys first notice when meeting a girl- her eyes, hair, or maybe even her smile? Please be honest!:)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a number of things to be honest. I'm not really attracted to a particular type of girl, it's the whole package. If I think she looks good and she seems friendly, intelligent and she has a good sense of humor then I'll be interested to know if she's single or not.

• Thanks for MH!

• I am just happy to know someone likes the girl in whole and not one specific thing:) Your answer answered my question. Thank you:)

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know but for me I tend to look at her jawline and neck. Then look at her eyes.

• her nails!

• The top three things i person look at in no perticuler order are eyes, butt, and hair

What Girls Said 1

• i notice her manners and how she carries herself. I know average looking people that I consider to be drop dead gorgeous because they seem really classy, refined and well mannered and I know good looking people that I consider to be cheap and ugly because they are unprincipled and don't think before they act.