What do you think of a beautiful girl... with a unibrow?

I have a close best friend who is very pretty, nice, and intelligent. She attracts guys with her nice personality, and some guys say she's pretty. But she said that she don't feel so confident because she has a unibrow. She has one not because of her religion, its because she is not ready get it done. She sometimes thinks guys won't ask her out because of the unibrow. Also she, as we know, is the only girl in the school who has a unibrow- and sometimes she tells me it puts pressure on her. What do you guys honestly think of a unibrow? Could it get in the way when you meet a girl? Please be honest!!!

Thank you to everyone who posted it was really helpful:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Unibrows already look disgusting on men, let alone women.
    Bleh.

What Guys Said 6

• I couldn't date a women with a uni brow, call me shallow but it's true. Especially considering it could be easily removed.

• Honestly NO. I like nicely shaped eyeBROWS. Its easy to get fixed. Why doesn't she? Whats she "not ready" for?

• kinda unattractive honestly. It's pretty easy to fix though so there shouldn't really be any issue

• She could just tweeze it out or shave it.

• I'd think that she she doesn't take care of herself. Just as bad as over or under eating.

• Just wax it.

What Girls Said 4

• not ready? it really isn't as bad as people make it out to be. is she afraid of the pain or?
    in all honesty, I'm certain a lot of men won't really be attracted to this feature, but they really can't help that. it's just part of a woman's face that would draw a lot of attention.

• She needs to get rid of that shit unibrows are so ugly. She might have great potential to be pretty but a unibrow will just ruin things. All she has to do is wax or pluck it. There is nothing that she has to get "ready" for. Her chances of having a guy like her with that unibrow is extremely low

• I don't understand how she's not ready to wax it. If she's that self-conscious about it, she should just wax it off. I don't get why it's something that someone can't be 'ready' about. It's such a simple thing. I started getting mine done when I was thirteen years old. I had a unibrow too and I got made fun of a lot about it. So I finally asked my sister to help me. She'd been the one making fun of me the most about it. She sat me down and waxed my unibrow and shaped them for me. I am not that attractive but shaping my eyebrows helps a lot. I'm sure that since she is really pretty that she'll be even more pretty without it.

• If she's self conscious about it wax it off!