Is a pear shape nice?

I'm a typical pear shape. I'm 5'2 about 120 and measurements are 30-28-35.
I don't like my big hips and i look wide from behind, and it looks bigger cause my waist is loads smaller. It makes me really self-conscious.
I know that everyone would love to be an hourglass shape but is a pear shape just as nice?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm taller than you but other than that my proportions are pretty much the same, I just didn't know what body shapes were until I was a bit over 18 years old. In stead of feeling bad you should just show it off and curse at the clothing companies for thinking people don't have hips. The people who will really matter to you won't look at you and think "what body shape is she?" and the majority of guys don't even know what it is. Just feel good about yourself, you should. And hey, more hips - more butt.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, I love pear shaped girls. I like them the best. 35 around you hips combined with your 28 around the waist and 30 around your bust is a great size, I love it, your body sounds very nice. :))

• Yeah it can be nice

• just more to grab onto sweetheart

• Yea I guess

• Yeah, a pear shape can be nice!

What Girls Said 0