Is 5'1 too short to be considered date worthy?

I'm 5'1 and I'm just wondering if guys find it attractive when a girl is short. I know that there are other factors to consider when you're thinking about going into a relationship, but I just want to know if being short is a good thing, or a not so good thing.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• Short girls are adorable. I'm 6'3 and I love resting my chin on the top of my girls head

• I think in north america, being petite is generally considered a mild plus for women.

• I would still date you, but I prefer around 5'4" since I'm 6'2" and any shorter than that can make things awkward.

• Not short enough. 2`10 or less.

• Naa a I'd definitely date @linkywinky

• You're perfect for me. I'm small for a guy. I'm only 5''5/6.
    So, for me short is definitely a plus.

• Yeah being short for a girl is a good thing and when you wear heels your not taller than your bf and short girls are good at riding to.

• No, if it has any effect it would be a positive.

• Im short, so I date girls my height :(

• I love short girls, so no.

• Hey I'm 6' and I love all heights of girls just as long as your not taller than me we all good lol

• Too short? Any guy that cares about something as trivial as that is too shallow to worry about.

• Height doesn´t matter. You can be 4'0, 3'0, who cares. When love come to your life that´s the least.

• you are a bit short, but to answer your question many guys prefer smaller girls; especially when the guy is not so tall himself..

• Its too short for me, wouldn't be a deal breaker though. Most guys love short girls.

• it doesn't matter how tall/short you are, I don't usually care about height but if a had to choose taller or shorter, i would pick shorter, I know a fair amount who would agree.

• If you're a guy and 5'1 you're screwed. As a girl, you're good. I like shorter girls anyway.

• No, guy's love short girls plus 5ft1 isn't to short.

• Nope. My first true love was 5'2". I am 5'10". I would love to have a little lady like you :).

• U r beautiful dont worry about it u r not too short

• No men aren't as shallow as women.

• being a short woman isn't any problem but being a short man is a HUGE problem , be thankful that you are a short woman.

• Omg how many times do i have to say this. there's 7 BILLION people in the world. No need to worry!! Someone will love you for who you are

• This is an awesome answer... I'm quite tempted to make it the most helpful answer, actually.

• 😱😊

What Girls Said 9

• This question is all too common.
    You are completely fine. I am 5'2" and I haven't gotten any complaints.
    Guys like pretty much any height but you have to remember that every person is different and we all have our own individual traits that attract us.

• Plenty of guys are attracted to shorter girls. I don't think you have anything to be worried about.

• Yep. It's why i'm single. #2short

... no.

• What? Girl dont be silly :) you are plenty fine the way you are. Guys I think would think its a cute nice height.

• I'm a tiny bit shorter than 5'2, and so far all I've heard was how cute and attractive it was. Besides, guys loved comparing hand sizes with me so that was a plus ^^

• Oh please, I'm 5'0 and older than you, of course not.

• Most guys claim to like shorter girls

• There is always someone out there for you :) Don't worry!

• I am 5 foot, and have never had anyone say anything to me about my height! Jokingly of course but never in a way to say that you're not date worthy! I think it varies upon person, some people genuinely prefere taller people while others shorter! :)