Am I hourglass, apple, pear figure?

I've been taking this body shape test thing online, they either say im hourglass, apple or pear. I'm sure im not a pear bc i have pretty broad shoulders for my height (im 5'3"). This are my measurements: shoulder 37", breast 33", waist 26", hips 36". Is it possible if im a pear with broad shoulders?

• Hourglass
  • Apple
  • Pear
  • Pear with broad shoulder
  • Banana

Most Helpful Girl

• 33"-26"-36" would be a pear. If your chest measurement was 35"-37" you'd be an hourglass as your waist is over 8" smaller than your hips - hourglass and banana figures have equal chest and hip measurements, give or take an inch. Apples have smaller hips than chest, and pears have bigger hips. As your hips are 3" larger than your chest that makes you a pear.

What Guys Said 7

• how can we say, without seeing a pic? :-/

• 37" shoulders don't sound that big to me. Going by 33-26-36 you sound more like a pear. It may be possible you're an hourglass or a blend of pear with hourglass depending on your chest size.

• Pear with broad shoulder

• Why would I vote with out a full body pic?

• More pear than anything I think.

• Its hard to say without a pic.

• I'd guess you're a pear. What's your bra cup size? That measure will matter more than shoulders.

What Girls Said 2

• I didn't vote because I don't think your body shape is listed. I feel you are a mix between an inverted triangle/pear body shape or you could be an hourglass with a touch of inverted triangle. Thing is people don't always fit into one category, they can belong to many so I wouldn't pay too much attention to any of this much. Your waist is pretty small and your hips are larger in comparison so your waist to hip ratio is stacked so be proud of that! Also, it is hard to tell without pictures because most of the time measurements don't really tell much. I once knew a girl who was the same size clothes as me but she looked way bigger than me in her clothes. It looked like there were at least 2 size difference between us so like I said numbers and numbers

• I don't know how to send you a pic on private mssg but i just changed my pic. Hope it helps

• It's still hard to tell because of the angle the pic is taken, it would have to be a straight, head on view but from what I can tell, it's a toss is between an hourglass and a pear. You have a nice body anyway, so don't worry about it.

• I'm like that too, my shoulders and hips make an hourglass shape but with my bust it's a pear. I think most people use bust size to determine body shape, not shoulders. You're definitely not an apple though.

• I take that back. I've been reading articles and forum threads online and apparently even though an hourglass reminds us of Marilyn Monroe's figure, it depends on your shoulders and not bust. So you can be an hourglass with a small bust.

• Ahh thank god i thought i was an apple bc my sister kept on telling me that. Thank you