Am I an attractive guy? What would you see me as?

Just want to get an opinion from an unbiased crowd lol... If you were to approach me or I you what would be the outcome? What role would you see me in: ignore me, date me, friendzone me, only for casual sex? Am I attractive to you?

• Ignore
  • Friendzone
  • Boyfriend
  • Fuckbuddy

Most Helpful Girl

• You're very handsome and you're bone structure is amazing along with your eyes, but I really do hope that you live your life the best way possible and in the meanwhile wait for the right woman who is complementary to you in terms of personality. The soul behind your looks deserves to be incorporated with your exterior and when it's in check and beautiful you will be beaming more than ever. Obviously you know that significant other will value both, that's why you should keep loving and respecting yourself along with others and remember, that the best things happen when you least expect them to, so be patient as you enjoy your life. :)

• Thank you so much sweetie... This was honestly the heartfelt post I was hoping to get... Just thank you and wow 😆😆😆

• Please message me sometime I'd love to just talk to you on occasion

• Thank you very much, you enjoy yours too and no problem, I will you are very kind.😊

What Girls Said 8

• I think you are a good looking guy 😊
    I would approach you and ask for your number maybe or give you mine if you were to ask. But I would have to actually get to know you first since I never date someone just for their looks lol

• Your cute but a little old - I'd give you a 7 out of 10.

• Great bone structure. U look like u could model

• You're cute! I wouldn't wanna friendzone you, but I also wouldn't immediately see you as my boyfriend, so something inbetween that. I'd definitely flirt with you a little :)

• I like your looks. By appearance alone you look like a nice person, but I'd need to get to know you first to click any of the possible votes in this poll.

• You're good looking.

• You're hot!

• Fuckbuddy since I don't know you and don't know if we'd actually work like that.

What Guys Said 3