Do all guys like big bums?

So many girls are putting them selves through squats to get a big bum for guys but do guys really like bug bums that much?

Most Helpful Guy

• A nicely shaped butt is great, but NOT a big one. I don't know where this idea that guys like big butts came from. I see all these pictures of these huge bubble butts with people talking as if it's a good thing. WTF? We don't like fat asses. We don't like bubble butts that are out of proportion with the rest of her body like Kim Kardashian. I'm sorry but this is NOT attractive...

static.pulse.ng/.../kim-kardashian-bigger-ass1.jpg

What Guys Said 22

• It's not about size , it's about proportions , men wants attractive women not the sorta mutants we have today.
    community.secondlife.com/.../76363i98C690B26D258646

• Big like Kim kardashian? Naaaaa

I like em cute and firm

• A nice round athletic toush is a good thing, but I can't speak for all guys.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...40ec1b0625.jpg

• NO, definitely not. Some do, and it's mostly a fad. Remember how, prior to 2010 or so, everyone wanted a smaller, tighter butt?

• I like it to be cute and juicy, and not huge.

• I like a little bigger than this
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../1365-1.jpg

• Fuk yes, I'm all about dat bass

• as sir mix a lot sings.. I like big butts and I can not lie!

• I like a nice tight arse to grab and hold onto. To some pile of jello you can't control.

• Yes yes yes yes Visit my profile
    www.girlsaskguys.com/user/john_durden/questions

• I like gurls with BIC hearts 💘

• I stare at bums regardless of size, so no.

• Of course we do.

• Lawd yes we like it, Imma Ass man, and squats work magic

• Only if it looks healthy

• A big, magnificent, massive YESS from me! The ones who don't care as much for big butts (and otherwise gasp over bigger tits) are usually the teen boys. Why? A proper butt defines the woman: if your hormones are right then your butt, thighs, shoulders, skin and everything else will react positively, but the most apparent feminine feature is the hips/thighs/butt size and proportions to the entire body.

REPEAT AFTER ME: BIG BUM BIG BUM BIG BUM SQUAT SQUAT SQUAT BIG BUTT BIG BUTTT
    And like one of the girls said, squatting does not make your bum bigger, but helps it achieve the feminine form, just like working out helps a man look like a real man, as in transforming the manboobs into pecs.

• The whole "big butts" thing in mostly a black phenomenon. For the rest of us we just like shapely and well proportioned, not big.

• healthy females = hell yeah
    big bums = not necessarily!

• Small and tight for me

• Big is not that important. Taut is what's appealing. Touching a girl's butt that has the texture of old tapioca is not appealing.

• NO!
    I just ask for a proportional one and I like slender girls, so...

• I'll take medium

What Girls Said 7

• Squats don't give you a big bum.
    It just changes the shape and structure.

If all guys like big bums then all the girls without would be single.

• Check out Catlin rice fit, i used to think it not possible but u can grow a butt, it's the largest muscle and can grown

• The ass appears to be bigger because the muscles are increasing in size.
      Yes. Thats what I mean by it changes in shape and structure.
      But what I am saying, realistically if someone has a body type with zero fat, or they don't have fat in their ass (what so ever) pancake butt... can they really get an ass through squats? @bysshe

• I don't think it will put more fat there, but the muscles in her ass will grow, so her ass will be bigger (and more muscular).

• I dont think all men like "big" butts, but I am convinced that most men Love Round butts :)

• I think its more of shape than size. Girls can have small butts but they can still be hot if they're shaped right. My butt ain't big lol but my boyfriend still loves it.

• I think it's not good enough to have a big droopy butt or just a big butt, they want a round, smackable, well proportioned ass, that's perky. Guess it's kinda like boobs?

• Lol i ve made this question before all say they hate it so dont take answer serious

• Snd those girl who does squad for those guys must be attention seeker desesparate girls

• This is an American thing mainly. The rest of the world tries not to glorify obesity, even if it is only in certain areas of the body. A fat ass is a fat ass is a fat ass.

• They most likely like something to hold onto. If you do squats you build up muscle making the butt more 'grabbable'. Even if your butt is small but it has shape and is grabbable then its still hot, and thats what squats give