If a girl looks like this, would you care she has some cellulite?

So, look at the profile, would you be disgusted just for the fact that I have some cellulite?

Most Helpful Girl

• All girls have cellulite, it is normal :)

• I do not have cellulite. All girls do not have it, but it's normal not to.

• maybe you dont have but I haven't met a girl since now who sidnt have at least a little bit :)

What Guys Said 30

• Nope. Not at all. Too many people looking for perfections. Everybody has flawa and most people don't notice them.

• The great majority of women have cellulite, we know it's there, and we don't care. It's totally normal, and if it's not really excessive, it's not unattractive.

• so what... you look pretty anyway

• Never met a girl, small or large that didn't have at least some cellulite. I like my girls to giggle a little.

• If I liked a girl I wouldn't mind.

• Looks likr u had a kid. No go for me.

• No you have a near perfect body. I like girls with the right amount of cellulite, better than being toned in my opinion. Your stomach is nice, boobs are big, and it seems like you would have a nice butt too. Don't stress over your body.

• i love your confidence.

• Hell no honey. I don't see it anyway.

• No, I wouldn't care.

• I don't see an issue with your body.

• Absolutely not. hey, if your interesed, my number is ************ (just kidding, you look gorgeous ;)

• No they wouldn't lol, but put those away unless you want guys to fap to your pic lol.

• Your body looks really hot, and you have thick legs too, i suppose. Cullulites doesn't matter if you look like this.

• Nah, (filler)

• Not in the *slightest*. You're gorgeous and you have a hell of a body.

• I wouldn't. Cellulite is sexy too.

• I seriously don't know what cellulites are xD

• from wiki, "Cellulite is the herniation of subcutaneous fat within fibrous connective tissue that manifests topographically as skin dimpling and nodularity, often on the pelvic region (specifically the buttocks), lower limbs, and abdomen."

does that help?

it doesn't help me ;_; lmao

• I'm sure it's fine xD

• damn this wiki article is fucked up. It's not even like a medical thing or anything. Beauty magazines made up the name cellulite, saying it was a kind of disease and sold bullshit that was meant to "cure" it. Of course it was never anything but skin and how skin works. And we still talk about it! Incredible.

• er... wow... you're cute! o en espanol.. eres guapa!!

no, i wouldn't mind at all... i don't think anybody is physically perfect...

• i just don't like it altogether, but that' just me

• I'm sorry but that belly is a turn off. Its hanging fat and its very unattractive.

• maybe that not the most flatering picture, but I don't have any belly hanging

• If I'm wrong I apologize but past experiences have lead me to that conclusion.

• definitely... you are hot

• You look great, don't even worry about that

• I would obviously prefer that you didn't have cellulite. Disgusted and turned off, no I would not.

• Not at all you look pretty

• You are cute. I did still date you regardless :).

• If you are worried about it, work on it... you are very close already

• If a woman has a great personality, then a little cellulite wouldn't bother me one bit.

• And frankly, you are extremely attractive, for what it's worth.

• probably not!

• Cellulite to guys is like a receding hairline to girls.

What Girls Said 7

• You're cute.
    Cellulite is normal.
    Pretty much every woman has it.

• I don't see anything tbh. I really like your face and hair by the way, it's gorgeous. But you've got a good figure, nothing to worry about

• gosh, no not at all omg. You are so beautiful. I wish I had your body :O cellulite and all :3

• Women have cellulite! Who knew?

• He'll no I'm bi I would date u

• we all have cellulite :)

• Girl your beautiful and smoking, don't you worry👌