Would you ever date a girl who is 5'10 tall and weighs 240 pounds?

I still have an hourglass shape body. So I've been told at least. I know my weight sounds bad but when I look in the mirror I don't think I look THAT fat. I'm not happy with my body either though. I have been told I have a really pretty face and I do get hit on by guys but I'm just not confident enough and think that maybe one of their friends bet them to do it and they're just making fun of me. Would you ever date someone like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I wouldn't, I doubt you'd want to date me either because I'm skinny and 5'7. I'd be emasculated tbh aha

What Guys Said 7

• Possibly, it would really depend on personality. Your height would be as much a problem as weight. I'm only 5'8, and I'm 240 as well. I dont know how I'd feel about a girl that weighs as much as me.

• It all comes down to your personality. If I clicked with someone it wouldn't matter in less it kept usfrom doing aactivities I like. Question though would you be insulted if a guy you were dating tried to help /convince you to lose weight? It would be clear that it was for health and fitness in no way about looks.

• Yeah i would date you. Be confident :)

• Im going to be honest and blunt with you your weight doesn't sound healthy. I used to be bit chubby too it killed my confidence but I rose from that and started going to the gym I lost weight and became more muscular and it felt great. Personaly it would depend on her character its very hard to say but the weight issue is a major factor. Join a gym if you are not already in one it goes a long way!

• I personally wouldn't.

• she sounds a bit intimidating to me , since i am short and skinny guy...
    would you date a short skinny and Hairy bodied guy? Ever?

• well your BMI is high, so i would recommend losing weight..

• Absolutely no offence but I'm aware of my situation. It feels funny people feel the need to tell me I'm over weight trust me I know that. What comes to losing weight it's not the easiest thing to do there are different reasons people gain weight and yes that's no excuse for me being fat I've done that to myself and it's my fault.

• hey take it easy there sister,
      this is just my take on dating girls in general, especially when their BMI is all I have about them, i mean you could have the most beautiful face or the most charming personality; but all you gave me was your weight and height.
      and you are not to blame for where you are right now, but you are still young and can change, I know you can, and I am sure tomorrow will be a lot brighter.

• I'm taking it easy :)

What Girls Said 0