Plastic surgery question?

I'm seriously considering plastic surgery for my mess of a face. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• What's wrong with it?

• Or what don't you like

• just good looking in general so I can finally find a gf

• Yea looks alone won't do it I'm afraid. There was model hot guy on here I spoke to, he had trouble with ladies to, and he was gorgeous. He just didn't have the confidence I guess.

What Girls Said 8

• Ain't nothing wrong with your face. Don't let your insecurities have you giving doctors your money to look like a freak. Besides men who get plastic surgery almost always look fake and weird.

• Advice? Yeah. Don't do it.

• Why would you want plastic surgery? I think you look fine the way you are, really. Sometimes what you think you want might not look good on the overall face and once it's done it is too late.

You look fine the way you are, but if you are really insecure or want to look different then I don't see why I should stop you. Do what you think is right :)

• You're trolling right? Will you be more secure if this random person on the internet says that that isn't necessary? Who the hell even told you there is something wrong with your face? You look like a normal person.

• I've never had a gf so that tells me women think Im ugly, I just want to be good looking

• Hahaha, women need more then a pretty face. Would you date an awful bitch with a awesome boobs? It probably has to do more with your personality. You might be a bit too insecure or you don't often meet new people. It's hard to fall in love with a guy who barely says a word to you ;) And if you always hang around in the same small group of friends, then the odds of finding a girlfriend are smaller too. You're face is fine dude!

• Was expecting some flaws but you actually have really nice features. No offence but if you were considering anything to change your looks you could just consider losing a little weight if anything? Sorry, but if you're looking to improve anything that's the only thing I can think of. You're still handsome though!

• You look fine the way you are. PLEASE don't do it.

• What type of plastic surgery?

• You don't need iT. If you act more confident in public i'm sure you can attract The right girl. You're smile is beautifull iT makes your whole face honestly. I don't even see inperfections.
    Plastic surgerie won't make you more confident persee. You Will always want more.

What Guys Said 7

• Dude plastic surgery won't help you. Hypothetically even if you did look better, you still wouldn't get girls. I know this. I was exactly in your spot years ago and decided that's enough. So I have been doing gym for years. I look much better and get complimented a lot. But due to my past I still don't even know how to accept these things or even use it. And I still struggle with women. After reading the book "The Game" by Neill Strauss (I highly recommend it... it's about a guy who also thought the way we did and changed and what happened to him is like crazy insane), I realised that it all about your confidence, attitude and social skills.

• Oooookay... so what don't you like?

• Do not get plastic surgery!
    You have nothing wrong with your face at all, it's your confidence that's effecting how appealing you are to females. Not your face!

• What's wrong with your face? you look fine to me

• Lmao don't make a mistake and fuck your face up and make it worse or you'll regret it badly.

• Another perv who needs girls attention plus victim of inferiority complex...

• I had plastic surgery after breaking my nose 6329 times. You, however don't need it! lol