Whats the best feature of the opposite do you like?

For me I would say the body, I like skinny, slim, and thick girls. Im just not into fat girls no offence though.

• Face
    67% (8)88% (7)75% (15)Vote
  • Body
    33% (4)12% (1)25% (5)Vote
  • Legs
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Boobs and Booty
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Feet
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Physical appearance: Face, i love nice eyes and a smile.. if you would've put hair as an option it would be over everything.. I love fluffy hair.
    Personality comes after hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• What is the difference between fat and thick? In Sweden it basically means the same so I might have the complete wrong idea of the meaning of the word "thick".

0|0
    0|0
    • There's a big difference, thick means you got a slim waste but thick thighs. Fat means fat.

• Oh okay, thank you for explaining.

Personally, I don't care about looks. The personality is the most important aspect of a person.

• The bone structure honestly

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Her face is the key to my heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, then legs. Thicker legs are more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty face without makeup and all the fucking picture edits

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above.

For me it's her personality, attitude and values.

A beautiful face and nice legs are worth nothing if they are attached to a feminist.

0|0
    1|0
    • So you don't care about the outside its just whats in the inside that matters.

• Show All
    • I never seen a beautiful (on the outside) feminist

• @Victoria_xoxo - good point. Most of them seem to hate men because men don't find them attractive. But I have met a few who were physically very attractive. Their hatred of men must stem from something else.