• 5-6
    29% (6)30% (3)29% (9)Vote
  • 7-8
    62% (13)10% (1)45% (14)Vote
  • 9-10
    4% (1)20% (2)10% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I am introverted but how do I make myself irresistable?

0|0
11|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd give you a 6 you are attractive and I'm not going to deprive you of that, but you just really aren't my cup of tea. Not to mention I couldn't really see your face to well in the first pic but you are in really good shape. In the other picture you sent to the girl I think it was a better picture and it really shows your face I'd give you a 6.5 on that one.

Over all I just think you should try smiling more on your pictures and I would've given you a definite 7 but over all you seem like a really nice guy =)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Six. You don't seem very tall (or you dress in a way that makes you seem shorter), which I am fine with but if I am judging on against what society says is beauty then that takes a point off. You have a nice body, I'll give you that, but your facial aesthetics? Drop another two points (not trying to sound harsh, I swear). And then there is the fact that you asked this question, which means that you're either insecure with yourself/your appearance (which I understand, but isn't attractive) or you are an attention whore (which isn't ever attractive), so that's another metaphorical point taken off. So to recap, not bad, a bit better than average, not the most handsome, but you've got some looks.

0|2
    0|0
  • Not beardy enough /10

0|0
    0|0
    • I can grow an OK goetee beard but I like to be clean shaven. For one, I have to be because I am with the fire dept. But also because I do not break out as much.

• My rating still stands.

• Can't see your face clearly, and muscles are not really my thing, so I can't judge you properly :)
    But hey, that's just a personal opinion
    But for me it's a 5/10

0|0
    0|0
  • id rate you as an 8 1/2

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10...

0|0
    0|0
  • 7-8 me om me

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10 ...

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate the pants. Its soooooo ugly im sorry, Ill give it a 0
    And ill give you 7

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of girls can find introverted guys attractive

0|0
    0|0
    • I have no life though and I was sheltered growing up. I am trying to get out more so I can meet women

• if it was a close up pic, still of your whole body like it is but closer then I would be able to rate u

0|0
    0|0
    • Here is another pic. I am short.
      http://i.imgur.com/kmthvy8.jpg

• Show All
    • Good to know. I will be able to do more in the summer in terms of clothing style

• yh aha u will as u will be able to wear less layers and stuff as then u won't freeze ur ass of lol

What Guys Said 3