Is it bad to have a big butt?

I know this question has already been asked, but I can't help wondering : is it good to have a big butt?
I am 1m75 tall, (oh and sorry for the mistakes I am french:-/), I have rather big boobs and a, let's say, a very imposing butt. I keep getting glances in the street and whistles and remarks at school, but all my friends are like : "No, but it's bad to have a big butt la la la..." I am not fat or anything, I weigh something like 55 KG, it's just that compared to all the girls of my age I know I feel like I have a far, far bigger behind then them. Is that bad? :-/

0|1
6|19

Most Helpful Girl

• "A very imposing butt"
    ... made me chuckle lol.
    nah, it's good! I have a big bottom and get loads of compliments on it! Be proud!

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• A big butt is sexy as fuck to most guys... don't be self conscious! ;-)

1|1
    0|0
  • Non, ce n'est pas un problème! C'est vraiment bon!

I hope I got that right. Otherwise I've taken all those French classes for nothing...

1|0
    0|0
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0
    Many guys feel like Queen: "Fat bottom girls, you make the rockin' world go 'round!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Big butts are SEXY.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    2|0
  • It's perfectly fine, just make sure it doesn't gets as big as Kim Kardashian's. If that happens you've got a big problem, get what I mean? ;) Also, who are u on the picture? Tout les filles de l'image apparaître très belle.

please correct me if my french is wrong, it's not the easiest language in the world

0|0
    0|0
    • Je suis la deuxième en partant de la droite. "You've got a big problem" hahaha not bad ;-) :-P

• Show All
    • Sorry I didn't get that one "vous regardez bien" ?

• Was trying to say that you lookin fine, but i'm a dutchman trying to speak french, so didn't worked out :1

• Big butts are nice 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • No lots of guys are attracted to it like you said they give you cat calls, but it can be bad if you don't like a lot of attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like big butts and I can not lie...

1|0
    0|0
  • No not all bad :).

0|0
    0|0
  • No big butts are cool lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's actually good, try keeping it in shape, id don't personally care if ia girl has a hot body or not, but i know a lot of guys do, so it will help for that matter

0|0
    0|0
  • I love big butts and I cannot lie...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what your bust/waist/hip measurements are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those people are just jealous Honey. You sound like you have an amazing body. <3.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like big butts

0|0
    1|0
  • It depends entirely on what you mean by "big butt". If you are getting glances in the street and whistles then it's all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • exercise should eliminate that eyesore

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say it was good or bad, as long as you can fit through doorways and don't take the chair with you when you get up, you're good.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Big butts are in. Thank the Kardashians.

1|0
    0|1
  • It's been proven that this is the butt generation and right now big butts are considered more attractive than being skinny, having big boobs, long legs, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no! !

0|0
    0|1
  • No it's not bad

0|0
    0|1
  • Usually when girls say it's bad to have something, it's because they're jealous.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know... i do find it quite low of my friends if they do that because of being jealous...