Is it bad to have a big butt?

I know this question has already been asked, but I can't help wondering : is it good to have a big butt?
I am 1m75 tall, (oh and sorry for the mistakes I am french:-/), I have rather big boobs and a, let's say, a very imposing butt. I keep getting glances in the street and whistles and remarks at school, but all my friends are like : "No, but it's bad to have a big butt la la la..." I am not fat or anything, I weigh something like 55 KG, it's just that compared to all the girls of my age I know I feel like I have a far, far bigger behind then them. Is that bad? :-/

Most Helpful Girl

• "A very imposing butt"
    ... made me chuckle lol.
    nah, it's good! I have a big bottom and get loads of compliments on it! Be proud!

What Guys Said 19

• A big butt is sexy as fuck to most guys... don't be self conscious! ;-)

• Non, ce n'est pas un problème! C'est vraiment bon!

I hope I got that right. Otherwise I've taken all those French classes for nothing...

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0
    Many guys feel like Queen: "Fat bottom girls, you make the rockin' world go 'round!"

• Big butts are SEXY.

• 1|0
  • It's perfectly fine, just make sure it doesn't gets as big as Kim Kardashian's. If that happens you've got a big problem, get what I mean? ;) Also, who are u on the picture? Tout les filles de l'image apparaître très belle.

please correct me if my french is wrong, it's not the easiest language in the world

• Je suis la deuxième en partant de la droite. "You've got a big problem" hahaha not bad ;-) :-P

• Sorry I didn't get that one "vous regardez bien" ?

• Was trying to say that you lookin fine, but i'm a dutchman trying to speak french, so didn't worked out :1

• Big butts are nice 😍

• No lots of guys are attracted to it like you said they give you cat calls, but it can be bad if you don't like a lot of attention.

• I like big butts and I can not lie...

• No not all bad :).

• No big butts are cool lol.

• it's actually good, try keeping it in shape, id don't personally care if ia girl has a hot body or not, but i know a lot of guys do, so it will help for that matter

• I love big butts and I cannot lie...

• Depends on what your bust/waist/hip measurements are.

• Those people are just jealous Honey. You sound like you have an amazing body. <3.

• i don't like big butts

• It depends entirely on what you mean by "big butt". If you are getting glances in the street and whistles then it's all good.

• exercise should eliminate that eyesore

• I wouldn't say it was good or bad, as long as you can fit through doorways and don't take the chair with you when you get up, you're good.

What Girls Said 5

• Big butts are in. Thank the Kardashians.

• It's been proven that this is the butt generation and right now big butts are considered more attractive than being skinny, having big boobs, long legs, etc

• Hell no! !

• No it's not bad

• Usually when girls say it's bad to have something, it's because they're jealous.

• I know... i do find it quite low of my friends if they do that because of being jealous...