Is a B cup to small?

I wear a B36 in bra size and I think its way to small. I mean their cute and perky but I just think a handful is not enough. My boyfriend tells me that he likes them and that he'd prefer small boobs but I don't believe him. Do you think a B is to small? I've always been so self conscious about them. I just want other people's opinion on a B cup

Most Helpful Guy

• Two things bother me about your post. 1) you have what sounds like perfect breasts and are not happy with them; and 2) You don't believe your boyfriend. If you think he lies to you then you should not be together.

Anything over a mouthful is a waste.. really, so much of the pleasure a guy gets from a girl's breast is knowing how he is pleasing her. Once you have the whole boob in your mouth (or your hand) you are stimulating all the nerve endings for her pleasure. With a big boob, you can't do that.

And the smaller breasts have more "character": little individualities that make them so attractive. Like their shape instead of being just two big bags hanging there. Their separation is unique from girl to girl. The nipple and aerola is more attractive on smaller breasts.

B is great! Long live the B!

• Like I said on another comment, I never told him that I didn't believe him. It was just a bit difficult to believe considering the way every guy seems to act about them. But after your opinion and a couple others its easy to see why you all would like them. Thank you for your opinion :) it helps a lot

• Hmm... well I guess everyone has different opinions and you seem to like any type of boobs. My boyfriend seems to like them and I guess I better start believing him and accept them myself. Thanks again

• Now you are on track. Your boobs are perfect and your guy loves them. End of story. ;-)

What Guys Said 14

• I also prefer small boobs, but everyone is different and what matters is that you are happy, which, in my opinion, you should be. They sound lovely and it makes me sad to think they aren't good enough for you.

(My favourite size is A cup)

• Why don't you believe him? That's not really fair on him, is it?

• Well I didn't tell him that I don't believe him. Its just surprising that a guy could like small boobs

• Plenty of guys like small boobs. I'm one of them.

• They're my favourite actually, I like small boobs but there still to be something there and not flat chested, therefore B cups are great.

• perfect to me..:)

• B's are great and often have a nice shape.
    They look amazing especially on smaller girls.

• B is fine. If they're cute and perky then you shouldn't worry.

• i'd say average.

• In Europe it's average.
    In the US the average seems to be a bit fatter in the bust.

• It doesn't matter! I don't understand how bra sizes work because I don't care.

• A B cup is a good size.

• In my opinion, breast size doesn't matter. I like big breasts, small breasts, and all in between and I think most guys feel the same way. Don't worry so much about your body because I can guarantee that there are people who find it attractive.

• They're okay.

Could've been bigger, but still okay.

• I like A or B so you are on the big side

• I like boobs, no matter their size. B is perfectly fine.

What Girls Said 2

• Im a 36D and honestly, I would much rather a smaller cup size. It would be much easier to run, less back pains, needing new bras and sports bras would be less frequent. You have a good amount of something, not too little, not too much. You are not a flat board but you are not two basketballs. I'd say be happy with your size! :)

• They sound fine mines are 28B honestly hate them I'd be happy with your 36B

• The number is just the size around your chest. I have broad shoulders so the length around my chest is bigger. But we have about the same size boobs. If you were to read some of these comments their actually pretty helpful. I guess the only thing that sucks is that we can't show that much clevage in low cut shirts/ dresses lol

• I do get into C but I use tissue paper as stuffing so insecure about them