Naturally Skinny Girl - attractive?

So I am a girl. I've always been quite skinny and I was at a lot of doctors. But never anything was diagnosed so I could blame it on my fast metobalism. I'm about 5'7" and I weigh about 46kg. I've alredy tried everything possible to gain a little weight but nothing has worked yet. So I'm still quite skinny. My legs are long and I have a flat tummy. Just like most girls envy me for. However I still have a decent bum. But... I don't have big boobs. I've always girls at my age with huge breasts bc boys like them. Is it a turn off to be skinny and small chested ?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was 14, I was also 5'7 and 46 kg. Now, I'm 5'8 and 58 kg and I'm 16. You WILL get curves and gain weight.. just wait a few years.

You are tall and thin like a model ! :) a lot of guys prefer thin women.. don't worry :) I don't have boobs either hahaha XD

PLEASE answer my most recent question.. I'm desperate :( I would really appreciate if you did :)

What Guys Said 2

• You're attractive to me. I have a fast metabolism. I eat, and eat and eat. I don't put weight on.
    I even drink 1600 calorie Nurishment Shakes. They don't do much either. As you get older; you will put on weight, and the table will turn. Embrace your body as it is currently. Because in about 15-20 years time; you'll be down the gym wishing you had the body you do now. And ofc, there's childbirth. You put on a lot of weight from that too, so I've been told. Stay strong. Be happy. ;)

• Yeah its attractive i love skinnier girls

What Girls Said 3

• Different guys have different tastes in body shapes and many do like slim girls with small boobs. Don't worry about anything because you're fine as you are. Just be happy with your body and a guy will be too. :)

• I'm very very similar to what you've described and I've had no issue finding willing men, don't worry ;)

• No ofc not, just look at all the famous celebrity women that are small chested and guys drool over them. Keira Knightley, Olson twins, Taylor swift, Kendall Jenner and Cara delevinge.