Am I attractive or not?

some guys say i look hot others say i look like a guy all oppinans welcome (profile pic)

Help please!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're pretty. But of course, beauty is subjective so there will always be people who like the way you look and others who don't. That's exactly why you shouldn't care what anyone else thinks of your looks, all that matters is that you're happy with yourself. Cliché, I know, but it's true. Lol :)

What Guys Said 12

• Well you're very pretty that's for sure!
    But how old are you :P

• I can't say you are hot because I can't see your body, but I can tell you that you are very beatiful ( :

• Your under 18 so I can't say.
    But I will say you will be a 100% male magnet when your older.

• I'd say you're attractive

• Yeah, you look like a guy.

You see most high testosterone guys (yeah, mostly alpha males who're usually good looking) will stray away from your masculine features.

That explains the diversity.

• You look like a very pretty girl to me.
    7.5/10

• attractive.. You're eyes blue?

• girls are so mean to each other... hehe

• cdn.acidcow.com/.../...e_who_are_not_pretty_13.jpg

Looks like you drank it too... sorry.

• You are pretty I can see how some might say you look like a guy cause you appear to have a prominent brow but you still are cute. Would have to see your whole body to be sure.

• you look nothing like a guy and never will

• Is that your boob hanging out?

What Girls Said 11

• I think you should focus more on your education (*opinions, by the way.) than your looks. That being said, you look fine.

• I think your pretty but some guys may say you look like a guy as you have low straight eyebrows which comes across as masculine maybe pluck or wax them into a slightly arched shape it will make you face more feminine

• You're pretty but I don't think you're playing up your strengths. My advice would be to get more volume in your hair and wear more accessories if you want to look more conventionally attractive, I can tell you have a lovely face though! You obviously should just go for whatever look you want though.

• You are androgynous looking, not a bad thing. It just means you can hide from assassins with ease ^^

• yes you are, i am loving the hair

• You're average

• You are very beautiful

• To me, you look like a guy.

• Attractive.

• You're Bad. Hot damn.

• Everyone looks attractive when you get to know them! However, insecurity is not attractive.