Your first impression of me? I'm curious. How do you perceive me?

No, this is not about how I look. But if you saw me walking on the streets one day what do you think I'd be like as a person? (Personality)
What kind of vibe do you get?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are looking to be popular. You like attention. You like to have fun.

What Guys Said 9

• You look very friendly especially when you smile like that! Keep on smiling!😊

• Good dresser, happy smiley person, good heart, chatty & good trustful person.
    Just instinct.

• ahah I am pretty chatty to be quite honest :P But I appreciate your comment!

• lots of make up sister... sorry

• Fun going. Like to try new things, light adventures etc...

Am I right?

• you look like a bundle of joy

• Not boasting, at first impression I liked you, really I like girls of your comunity,2 days before I messaged you but you didn't reply. Your face and smile is so sweet if its really you. I can imagin you've a great personality. You'll look so sexy while walking. Seems a perfect body. I've a good Psycology and you're beyond explaination. Your breast seems heavy? Do me message if you not mind. Everlasting keep smiling!

• You look fake no offense.

• Thanks for being honest! :)

• Yeah your not ugly you are far from that, but my first impression of you wouldn't be good, but you shouldn't worry cause that stuff can usually easily be changed just by interacting with the person.

• Oh yeah, personality makes such a HUGE difference! :)

• freak in the sheets. loves or will grow to love anal. fun chick=)

• "this is not about how I look"

Except we have no other way of gathering a first impression of you besides with your looks? You're basically asking us "what do I look like I'd be like?" lol.

You didn't think this out much, did you?

• lol Relax. I wanted to steer away from the "Am I attractive?" trend that's going on. I didn't word it correctly but that's what I meant.

What Girls Said 9

• I would guess bubbly not overly confident but the right amount and errm the type of person that draws people in with your personality ☺️

• Pretty, makeup is superb, your smile makes you appear friendly and you seem care free and out going!

• I would assume you are outgoing and friendly.

• I bet you'd be a really good friend and that you have just the right personality, your smile does make me think that, you look so friendly

• Aww, thanks sweetie! :)
      You look seem like an amazing girl also! :D

• Gorgeous! I'd think you'd be confident, cares about looks, be outgoing and you're obviously good at makeup lol

• ahaha thanks for that haha I've been practicing makeup for years :)

• You have really beautiful hair and makeup and an attractive smile :) You care about the way you look in front of people, are confident, helpful, and sweet.

• You're like really friendly, but also quite sassy... If that makes sense?

• Oooh I like that! haha "Independent black woman who don't need no man." :P
      It makes perfect sense :)

• I would think you're boojie first glance

• Bougie? Never gotten that before but at least you're honest :P

• You look like you're related to me boo boo