What do you guys think?

So I'm Mexican but I have hereditary dark circles (from my dad's side) and although I try concealing my dark circles you can kinda still see them. Are guys attracted to that or do they dislike that? The reason I'm asking this is because people often ask me if I'm indian, do guys think Indian/hindu girls are pretty? Please no rude comments, my dark circles are hereditary so trust me if I could do anything to change me it would be my dark circles.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Well personally I'm not attracted to most Indian women, but don't take that as a bad thing. I'm one guy out of billions/trillions. So my opinion doesn't matter. And I don't know what you really look like, so I couldn't tell you if I find you attractive or not. Thing is, guys have different tastes. There will be those that think your pretty, hot, sexy whatever, and those that won't. I wouldn't let dark circles put you down because if a guy really likes you, he'll like everything about you :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for the advice this seriously boosted my confidence (:

What Guys Said 2

• I dont like dark circles.

I have them myself :(

You can use almond oil under your eyes, and put cotton+cold milk on it for 15 minutes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am sure its not a big issue its hard to tell without a pic though sure Indians can be attractive.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think someone will love you with your dark circles. Someone might not even notice they are there until you point them out. Just love you and all your "flaws" and someone else will too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have dark circles too. and I'm half black/half white. But I look native American or puerto rican because my hair is long and silky with straightening. Any darker girl can have dark eye circles, it's really common. White girls have them too.

1|0
    0|0