What things do you dislike about your appearance?

I'm very insecure about my teeth. I hate them that much that they've held me back in life. What thing/things do you dislike about your appearance? Does it hold you back in life? and do you think that everyone has something they dislike about themselves? That whatever i'm thinking about myself, things i'm worried about on dates etc, chances are, my date is worrying just the same or similar about themselves?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm embarrassed by the gray hair I have in the front while the rest is dark brown. Students made fun of me when I was in high school.
    I think everyone has something to dislike about their look. Even the most attractive people in the world can name at least one thing they don't like about their look.

What Guys Said 3

• I love myself.

• I hate the fact I have to wear glasses they mess up my image.

• That's it? I meant physical! I constantly have to wear contacts or glasses. But I suit glasses. Contacts?

• Can't eyes are too sensitive.

• Being pale and my teeth.
    Also I hate the way I look in certain lighting.

• Dood.. dem cuties only want white boi for lyfe! U should be feeling lucky..

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not a fan of my nose and my teeth. My teeth aren't that bad but they could be better and they're not the way I want them to look but I'm saving up to get them fixed

• my teeth are straight, but I'd like if they were whiter. 'doesn't hold me back though.

• my mouth (primarily lips), bleh.

• My nose or big belly

• I don't like the fact that I look nice at home in the mirror and I'll check how I look in front camera when I'm out and I look like I'm on my death bed lmao

• My stomach from c sections.