Rate me please :) 1-10 ?

I have always been insecure about the way I looked and I tend to use it as an excuse for not interacting with girls. All the way through middle school and some highschool (I'm a Jr now) I've been teased (roasted is what we call it) about my looks mostly terrorist jokes or for being dark, it was a lot worse in middle school though I can handle it better now that I'm more mature (and I'm a boxer so I can just fuck them up if I need to). This keeps me from trying anything with girls that and I was turned down a couple times in middle school. And I can be very shy and awkward around girls I'm interested in, my mind just goes blank and I run out of things to say or I just can't seem to let her know I like her. But I'm always giving out relationship advice to my friends or cousins I don't get it. Girls just don't ever notice me its like I'm invisible. I'm smart funny friendly and thoughtful and from what I know girls like all of those qualities that's why I wonder if its my looks" I have curly eyelashes and huge cheeks maybe I look too feminine am I too ugly I always have a nice haircut and I smell good am I just too awkward my cousin says I always look intimidating maybe I scare them" those are just some things I say to myself a lot. I think the main cause is my low self esteem and my awkwardness though I can be loud and ghetto while with my friends. I can go on and on but those are just some thoughts what do you guys think of me? And what do you think I can do to improve my confidence and awkwardness with girls? (And please be honest don't kiss ass )

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey every one gets turned down every now and then, but just start over and if you feel like you're awkward around girls, maybe it's because you're thinking about it too much. Just don't think about whatever flaws you may think you have (because we all have them) and be real. 😊 To gain confidence dont compare yourself to other people and just do your thang man!! And I don't think you're ugly at all. 😉 you seem sweet and you mentioned wrestling, smelling nice, and a good haircut? Yeess 👌👌

What Girls Said 2

• Wow, for one, I'm a sophomore and I myself would be positively impacted if you just acted the way you did in your paragraph to me. Speaking for myself and the majority of the girls I know, we like guys who are confident and even brash at times, but are still level headed and respectful to us. You seem really smart and charismatic, so just go talk to girls, if you fuck up, then you fuck up. If she is willing to be bitchy because you are shy at first then she's not someone you want to get emotionally involved with to the level you would in a relationship.

• You shouldn't ask for rates, be yourself and confidence. I've been told that I'm a really ugly girl but who cares, I have more confidence than most of the prettiest girls in my school. My friends think I'm pretty, my boyfriend think I'm beautiful and I myself know I'm beautiful. I got a modeling gig because of my confidence. Interact with people, make new friends, BE CONFIDENT.

• Thanks but I don't know how to be confident when I feel so negatively about myself

• Start making new friends, research, but focus on school

What Guys Said 2

• i could have sworn I've seen you around the site posed as a model leaned on a low rider in cali somewhere

• and this has nothing to do with that comment for all of the readers

and you're not ugly man lololol

• well your face isn't ugly ^^ so here's what you do man LOL
      get ya 1 of these motherfuckers right jonathonsfitness.com/.../iron-gym.jpg
      eat lots of food and whenever you're not sore, workout some more

• Haha i have one already but the boards on my door are weak it feels like theyre gonna break off so i dont use it i run 10 laps everyday though and my coach says im not suppose to lift weights cuz boxers are suppose to be lean but im still skinny fat I don't know maybe i dont eat right

• Im bi but to me you're a 7.5