Is 140 pounds at 64.5 inches not attractive?

Just wondering, let me know what you think.

Example:

www.mybodygallery.com/photos-38507-body-shape.htm

I weigh 118 lbs and look like this, but I've decided I need to put on more weight.

www.mybodygallery.com/photos-38191-body-shape.htm

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• By that photo I would give 10/10 gor your figure

• Looks good to me?

• I just have my doubts if I can pull off more weight._.

• Oh definitely your pretty thin to me doesn't look like 140 at all more like 120

• I weigh 118 now, so if that's thin... that is great! Thank you for your answer :)

• 140 should be fine. 118 might be a little on the skinny side.

• Well thank you for answering ^^ Yes, it is a bit too thin for my taste

• It's fine... the picture looks good I could find myself attracted to girl like that

• Well, good ^^ I hope majority of guys, or at least that one special one can find me so, as well :)

• A mixture of both, so yes overall.. It's nice being small, but I can't do sit ups without bruising my tail bone. Not enough cushion!

• Hahaha I have to say that is the most amusing reason :D the need of more cushion lol
      Even with me I still end up bruising my tail bone lol and I weigh more than you lol
      Have you tried just adding a pillow or something soft on your back?

• You look good at 118, but 140 is also fine. It's all about being healthy and feeling good. :)

• This is true. I'm not sure how I'll feel with more weight, but I hope I feel good. I'm an active gym go-er :)

• Just eat a dietary intake that makes u feel the best! Don't stress about weight on a scale. :-P

• Seems alright that's not bad at all.

• I'd say just go for wherever you feel happy. Honestly, I think both are attractive, although I am slightly partial to the 118 lb one.

• You need thicker thighs and butts.

What Girls Said 1

• Ur profile pics so racsist and yeah i think its good I'm 137

• Lol, you don't know what racism is, bye.

• That's not racist... if anything it's telling people to open their mind and accept all possibilities of the unknown.