How does everybody look? Including me you and all the comments below?

As stated above anyone that comments give ur opinion on any of the commenters or me or yourself on how u think any of us look?

1|0
10|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• So.. I just describe myself?
    Well I'm 5'3
    Brunette
    Tanned
    ⏳ bod
    Lots of people here are wonderful, in looks and/or personality

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel that nobody is ugly here or anywhere. But people kept saying they are.

I am attractive even if others dont feel so I still am. 😝😝😝

2|1
    0|0
  • Im thin 115lbs... short im 5'3, mixed girl, im a mom, and I think im a good friend I've been friends with my friends for over 16 years that has to say something :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'5 without shoes. Pretty plain face. Black as far as I know. Huge smile. Curvy to some. Fat to others. Chunky to myself. I don't know. Just me.

Everyone's beautiful in their own way. Sadly we seldom see our own beauty.

1|0
    0|0
  • If only you were a cat I would love you with all my heart.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh god this has bad idea written all over it...

0|0
    0|0
    • my opinion was directed towards myself for obvious reasons...

QA you're actually pretty cute I'm like in love with your hair and your over all image just screams skater boy, guitar player, or something along those lines. It's really cute =)

• 10/10 for everyone

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of a weird question.. People tell me I'm pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm weird n' crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'2, dirty blond, 110 pounds, slim, bookworm usually, fairly good student, and pretty damn pale.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Here we go again, we are
    http://i.imgur.com/5Opui.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally curly brown hair its cut right now though so its straight-ish almost perfectly straight set of teeth, hazel eyes, pretty deep voice country-ish accent. And a lot of Hungarian, Czech and German ancestry with some Scottish, Wales, French and Pembrokeshire on the side. Pretty much sums me up description wise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'm too bad lookin :/
    I work out daily to keep my body in the best shape possible. I'm a pescatarian. 5'8.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I don't think I look bad
    6' 0
    Black (Somehow I've been mistaken to be Hispanic a few times)
    Hit the books and the gym
    Some women hate my brows while others love them

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like we got all walks of life in here its cool a very diverse crowd I'd say
    by the way
    imma 6' Mexican and I smellice em to!!! Hahah jk

0|0
    0|0
  • Hobo right here! 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Well interesting this popped up I got told I look like two different people yesterday , got called Chris rock & Noz i dont even know who that is. I'm Mochahito brown shade & 6'1 . told I'm handsome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh dear sir, Im just a Athlete/Poet/Dancer, who just happens to be 6'2, and 195lbs

0|0
    0|0