I have copper hair , blue eyes and porcelain skin... do guys find that attractive? I keep hearing that guys don't like redheads?

Yeah so I have long copper hair, pale skin (no freckles), blue eyes ext. Just wondering if guys are in to that? I just here somuch bad stuff about reds. Not that it should matter... but we do live in a superficial society and first impression seems to be crucial for said intrest

Most Helpful Guy

• ... what's your name?

• Hahahahaha

• Personally I love pale skin! However I do cop the 'you look like a slice of wonderwhite' truly originally stuff... it's so funny I can't be mad

• Can't tell you how many times I've been told to go get a tan. I can't, I burn. Vampireee.

What Guys Said 11

• u sound exotic, i would love to see u

• I love redheads. Always have. Anyone who doesn't like them can kiss my Blarney Stones.

• You're fine.

• I find that really attractive. Does that answer your question?

• So what... I like u...;) coz love don't see anything.. Its blind...;)

• I think that's adorable...
    Did you knew that red hair and blue eyes is the rarest combination in the world ( :

• Red heads are hot af. Pale girls> Tanned girls.

• I thought it was girls who didn't like redheads (I am one)... yeah you're fine

• Redheads are the best ever, find someone into redheads (like I am), it's not a problem trust me.

• Nothing sexier than a fire crotch.

• Sounds An sti...

• Well it's an STI i wouldn't mind.

• Excellent ha

• With the kind of looks your describe (including your hair color), I suppose most guys would even worship you like a Goddess!

• Awwwww...wish all guys were like you

• Thank you, your kind words mean a lot to me in this cruel world filled with evil people!

What Girls Said 8

• you sound nice babe

• @Phoenix98 does LOL
    Sorry dude, had to. It was perfect timing.

• I think as long as you are attractive, your hair colour or skin colour doesn't matter.

• Guys find almost attractive. It depends on the woman

• I'm the same except I have freckles

• I love ginger Ricans (puertoricans who are gingers)

• I have long blond/copper hair and people tell me it is beautiful. I also have quite pale skin and blue eyes, I attract men who think those things are beautiful, as does a girl with black hair and green eyes. There will always be people attracted to you, or were you after some attention from the males and wanted to be told how beautiful you are? You seem quite intelligent so I was wondering why you asked such an easy to answer question.

• Lol just coping the 'ranger' backlash... I was arguing about it with a work colleagues. Nah I don't need peoples opinions to shape the way I see and feel about my self. Just curious cause of the survay done in the UK recently... reds didn't fare so well

• No, us UK redheads are ginger my dear. Doesn't matter how copper, strawberry blonde or golden bronze we know we are, in the eyes of the majority we are gingers and we both know how popular the poor gingers are. I've been ginger/blonde/copper for decades and I wear it loud and proud, plenty of men who are into redheads with lovely clear, pale skin.

On another note, I didn't actually think you were fishing for compliments, you didn't sound needy enough lol!

• I know some guys who do; I have red hair myself.

• Nice to meemea kindred haha