Am I friendly looking? What is a friendly face?

Lol I often get told I have a friendly face.
What is a friendly face? :P
Is it to do with expressions or my actual face?

• You are friendly looking :-)
  • what? :-|
  • No! You're scary! D:

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 42

• Well vote 'A' to begin with cause whenever you write 'scary' it's such a good laugh and those who voted that sure must have laughed their guts out doing so for fun lmao

But honestly, a friendly face etc is a matter of perception. We humans have hardwired our brains since eons for various ways we perceive something and this is no exception.

Even w/o that fixation of perception I'd still vote 'A' :-)

• YES! YOU'RE FRIENDLY LOOKING. But it's not good because although you're very beautiful you'll be 'friendzoned' because of that friendly face. Well at-least it'll help you to stay away from players.

Bottomline: You're cute but the problem is the innocence on your face. I don't know whether it's a problem for you or not.

• Thank you so much :-) it can be a problem lol, everyone says I look about 14! it's not so much of a problem when people get to know me though

• haha.. yeah exactly :)

• i can't tell by just seeing your face.

personality is what makes you friendly or unfriendly not face.

• friendly fosho hahaa

• Iii don't know how to define what makes a friendly face, but --- I do know one when I see one. You have a very beautiful, kind, and friendly face.

• We haven't talked yet but from some of the questions you asked and your profile picture you definitely look friendly :)

• Friendly.. how about my face?

rymimg.com/.../5188131.png

• You know you're luv lol

• Adorable is probably the right word.

• Yes you do :), but looks can be deceiving I don't know you well enough to say if you are a friendly person, but you look friendly and so far you have shown that you're friendly ^_^ I like you.

• I think friendly is an excellent way to describe both your face, and you in general. It has to do with the face itself, and the expressions it is most common seen sporting.

• Yes, you know your friendly looking :D

• Haha of course Alex, you look like a nice & friendly person :-)

• You're a lot more friendly looking than me.

• I'm not really sure what a friendly face is defined as, @Error_204 did good on that. However, from those definitions, you have a very friendly face! And not looking half bad either...

• C? lmao...
    no your sweet looking, innocent and friendly. but no one knows whats behind... lol

• I can tell your a freak in bed:-)

• Well i think a friendly face is what people think of as approachable, with a smile and look that makes them look sociable...
    And yeah you are very friendly looking and awesome! :D

• No! You're scary! Lucky for you looks can be deceiving 😝. Wait... maybe it's lucky for me too?

• you seem nice and genuine

• Helloooo British babe :p
    You look very innocent :)

• You look friendly

• You are most definitely very friendly :D

• Yes, you have a friendly look!

• You don't have a mean expression on your face if that's what you mean.

• Yes you have a lovely friendly face. :)

• You're looking tweety :D

• Yeah. Maybe it's your big eyes. And you look calm.

• yes you look friendly

• haha you seem to be nice

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 17

• I don't know, i tend not to judge anyone's personality simply by their face because a lot of the time it doesn't turn out to be so. the 'dont judge a book by it's cover thing' is so old, but it's still very relevant. I don't know how friendly someone may look. id rather find out if that's true by knowing who they are.

• Yes, of course. People who are lucky enough to be blessed with youthful features, look friendly and less hostile. Use it to your advantage :p.

• Yes, you have a smirk that says be my friend that isn't desperate either and even if your picture didn't it wouldn't take a whole lot for people to get to know you and find out what you're really about =)

• Your face is very pretty, friendly, and innocent looking! :)

• Yes you look friendly. It's better than being told you look bitchy and intimidating like me lol. I tend to have bitchy resting face when I really don't even know I am doing it. Certain people tell me I need to smile more so keep doing what you're doing and flash that smile!

• Yes for sure. And you have lovely hair also. Nice to see a girl with only slight bit of make up on. I personally think Girls look much more approachable with less paint on their face :)

• Someone who looks kind. Apparently my expression when relaxed is somewhat demonic so, the opposite of what I look like.

• You do look very friendly. :)
    If you have a friendly personality then they are probably referring to that as well.

• Omg you kinda look like Louise on Revenge.
    By the way, I voted A. It's where people smile with their eyes or lips without actually smiling. I don't know if that makes sense.

• You are friendly person!! :) voted A

• You have a friendly, open face indeed!

• You look friendly. As if one of your friends desperately needed your help and you were busy you'd be willing to drop everything for him or her.

• A friendly face is one well groomed and with a genuine smile. That's it, that's all you need.

• You're a very pretty girl! That is why you have a friendly face.

• Yes very sweet and pretty :)

• Yes you are :-)