Am I ugly or pretty?

Please tell me... I've been called names and bullied... I've been called a rat but I don't believe this and I just wanted to know if I'm ugly or pretty be honest I would not get mad if u call me ugly cause that what I am wondering

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you are not ugly. Those who are bullying you are the ugly ones. Most bullies D so for 1 or 2 reasons. Either they know you'll let them get away with it, or they are intimidated by you, they think you are pretty and a danger to their social status and so try to label and destroy you. Or both reasons. Don't let them do it. If they are firing rude comments at you, fire them back. Find out what they are self conscious about and use it against them in public. Bullies hate opposition. If you embarrass them a few times on front of others then they will perceive you now a hard target and seek out a new soft target to attack, someone else. Be proud of who you are and what you look like. Take pride in yourself, improve your manner of dress, hair, makeup, or body ONLY IF NEEDED. Don't. Change who you are, just don't be frumpy. Guys think confidence is sexy as hell, develop that honey and you will have them flock to you. Become what they will envy, successful. Achieve and after school most of them will be like Uncle Rico on Napoleon Dynamite, clinging to their highschool glory days while living in their singlewide, working their minimum wage job. Then when you come back for your reunions you'll be a successful, radiant beauty, and they will be fat, human garbage talking about how grew they were 10 years ago while people will crowd in to hear your stories. It can and will happen if you. make it, I've seen it happen, the choice is yours. Become proactive and win. You may still take a few lumps at first, but it will end in your triumph if you want it bad enough.

• Haha thanks :)

• I love my opinions too, I love everything about me, what's not to love? Then again I am cocky. Haha. Best of luck honey.

• Lol okay thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that there is no such thing as being ugly. It's society that labels us and that makes us think we are. You aren't ugly.

What Guys Said 21

• You need some good lessons and tips of taking picture first before asking such questions.

• you are what you think you are... Don't let someone else's perception of you stop you from objectively analysing yourself. Look at yourself in a mirror and decide whether you are ugly or beautiful... If you are beautiful, good for you... If you are ugly, look at it this way... Even the most beautiful person you know will lose their looks after hitting 35(for women, anyway)...

• i see only half of your face so i can't judge totally... but you look ok.

• Zooming out is a necessity to get a good look.

• I only saw a cut off snapshot. I need more of a face and body view to really give you an honest answer. That said, what I saw looked all right.

• you look under 18

• I find you unattractive.

• Lmfao you cute and on your lips look good. to

• Definitely not ugly. Tips for picture: include rest of face, smile or try to look happy.

• You are very very Purrtttyyy

• of course not!!!

• Half your face is missing

• No you're not ugly.

• hey pretty girl, the world is here to disgrace us.
    don't listen to it.

• when there point they finger at you there is always three pointing back at them

• Pretty ugly, there you're both. Don't make a stupid puffy lip picture your profile picture. ><

• Not ugly.. Too young for me, but certainly not ugly.

This who bully you this way are insecure about their own looks and think they can only feel better about themselves if they make another feel bad.

• its what people have inside that matters. i dont like your question.

• Based on your photo I think you look cute/attractive. Lovely luscious lips, nice eyes and nose etc. (Though I also risk sounding a bit pedo now I don't mean it that way.. just take it as honest compliments without intention)

Kids bully others because they're assholes at that age, it says more about them and nothing about you. I was bullied and told I was ugly as a kid and I believed it, later in life I only learned/realized that I'm actually physically attractive.

• Beautiful smile too, don't let others take that away

• Thanks for the compliment :)

• Hehe, I can't see your face.

• that's a horrible picture but from what i can see, no you're not ugly.

What Girls Said 17

• Well, I don't think you're unattractive but that's not a very flattering picture. Half of your face is cut off and you aren't even smiling. Other than that, I think you look fine, from what I can tell.

• You're a normal human being. I like your lips. I would say to thin out/shape your eye brows and you've got a lot going for you.

• 2|0
  • Bullies hate themselves and want to make themselves feel better by bullying the normal, nice beautiful people.
    I don't know if you're normal or nice, but you're beautiful (from what i can tell). =)

• i think u r average like 6/10
    u r quite cute
    just believe in yrself, first I also use to think that I'm ugly but than I looked at myself in the mirror and made me realize that no I'm pretty as well and tried working on my flaws and since that day many guys and girls showed up and complimented me... so u yrself have to believe in u

• 1|0
  • oh please from your profile picture you're clearly gorgeous, stop fishing for compliments. xD

• I risk being called a pedo because you are still a kid under18. So no. You're not pretty or ugly...

• Beauty is subjective so three will be people who think one or the other but what really matters is what You think

Don't let your self esteem be dependent on other people's opinions

• People be blind because you are very pretty my friend.

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder its not good for your confidence to ask random people if you are good looking

• Cute as corn in my opinion:)

• How old are you?

• Well from what I can see, you have pretty hair, but the rest is ugly. Also I would definitely consider braces.

• Like guys seriously? I dont think anyone can truly be ugly judged on their appearence, only your personality defines who you are. By the way Alobear, you look like an awesome person, you dont need any ones opinion to believe that.

• You're pretty.