Am I pretty/attractive?

Hi.. i am a reserved introvert sort f a girl. I am 27.. i got dark circles under my eyes at a very young age and i can't get rid f dem in any manner.. i was always studious and achieved a lot in life.. in college also i was an introvert and guys acted weird like they were not very friendly but proposed suddenly.. i gues this made me more of an introverted.. i dun hav mant frns.. i talk to few colleagues in ofc. They r nice. but none is a frnd outside f ofc.. at times but i think people give importance to other girls and not me.. do i look that ugly? Do u hate girls when they are slim and have dark circles?

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I always wondered what dark circles look like, I think im imagining it totally wrong. im picturing dark circles, literally. lol. but no you sound fine

1|0
    0|0
  • Since, as the people here often say, personality is everything you're a loner who has no social skills and that makes you ugly and severely unattractive. You can relax on the dark circles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show me a picture and I can tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • For most guys --

+reserved introvert sort f a girl
    -I am 27
    -i got dark circles
    -i was always studious and achieved a lot in life

0|0
    0|0
  • Shows us a picture of yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pics or didn't happen. From what I read, it sounds like you look boring/bland.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I have dark circles too, hereditary. And I look dead or sleepy bc of it. Wear lipstick so to give your face some light.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking of someone with malnutrition. I wonder if the guys are thinking that as well.

0|0
    0|0