What's wrong with me? Why aren't girls interested? Is it the wheelchair or something else?

fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/.../...486198_n.jpg

Here's a photo of me, what's up with me and why can't I attract girls? Is it because of being in a wheelchair or is there something else in my looks that's offputting? I feel I'm nice enough and quite funny and have a lot of female friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooh I'd date you. You're cute! I think it might be the wheelchair but don't worry about, I don't care, plenty of other girls don't care. You just haven't found the right one yet!!
    how old are you?

What Girls Said 3

• It can be a little harder to get a girl when you are in a wheelchair but not impossible. If you want a girlfriend, surround yourself with woman and be nice to them. Eventually somebody will want to date you. It takes time but that is true for everybody. Even athletes and very high i. q. people. I knew a very good looking, responsible, attractive, intelligent and kind person who was single for 3-4 years before finding a girlfriend so it takes time. Just hope, pray and be a good person.

• Honey that's absolutely nothing wrong with you, but being at such a young age I wouldn't worry about anything like that at all, a lot of girls are very judgey and may be struck by a wheelchair and think negatively but in all honesty, it makes no difference and you know that when you find a girl who likes you, she likes you for who you are

• Change your haircut, maybe get lenses and i think you'd be pretty fine.

What Guys Said 2

• Have you tried changing your haircut?

• probably need to lose the glasses, work on the hair, and then I think your good