Breast implants or small boobs?

if a woman had small boobs (a-cup) because of working out/exercising, would you prefer if she had implants or would you like her natural small boobs better?

Most Helpful Girl

• Really, they`re all liars.

While any straight man will appreciate any size boobs, they still get more excited with bigger boobs, whether they`re real or fake, it does not matter.

Bigger boobs=Bigger excitement

And i will get down voted by those liars.

I am not saying they don`t like small boobs. They do! They like ANY boobs!. But if you desperately want the male attention, get the implants. You WILL get more attention. If that`s what you want.

If you don`t believe me, tune into cam4. com there is this girl there called Dayana. She got the hugest implants of ass and bOObs on that site, she also got surgery on her face, it`s ridiculous! But when she logs in, she gets all the viewers.
    And that`s men from alll over the world.

Before she got the implants, her viewers were minimal, cause she wasn`t even pretty. Now with these abnormal boobs, she steals all the viewers from the other girls as soon as she logs in. And you know why? Because of her FAKE boobs and ass, that`s why. I`m not hating on fake anything, it`s just something I observed, that a GREAT majority of men don`t care if they are fake or real, they get most pleasure out of bigger boobs. And again, i`m not saying small boobs are not pleasurable, but bigger boobs, whether fake or not, WILL get you more "male" attention. So if that's what you seek, then get them.

My question is, why do you want that type of attention?

• My point in saying they are liars, is because they say it`s a turn off to have "fake" boobs. If that were true, then that girl I`m referring to wouldn`t have sooo many viewers, because they`d all be 'turned off' right?, bit instead she gets number one, because they are all clearly MORE turned on. That`s why they are liars. Fake is not a turn off to them. They just lie, for who knows what reason.

What Guys Said 18

• It honestly doesn't matter in my opinion. I workout and would just tell the girl she's fine the way she is. But if she really wanted them for her own personal reasons I don't see any reason to stop her.

The main criticism I've heard with implants is the "hardness" factor. Some guys are not a fan of it.

Personally I think small boobs are perfectly fine and really don't matter the size. I'm only turned off by boobs that are big and saggy.

• Avoid surgery unless it's required for medical / health reasons. Simply having small boobs is not a good reason to get implants. Better to stay natural.

• keep it natural.

• natural
    implants are a turnoff

• SMALL BOOBS! I'm not saying I despise big ones, but real boobs are always a good thing. A good amount of the girls I've been attracted to were B cup or smaller.

• I don't care how small they are naturally I will love it
    Fake ones are a complete turn off for me no matter how well made it is
    I want a girl who's happy with herself not rushing to change everything she thinks is bad about her body

• Omg natural for sure.
    Boobs are boobs they are all lovely big and small.
    But fake ones are a turn off to me.

• I'd love her natural a-cup breasts just the way they are. Much better than fake bigger ones.

• No implants. Natural is always better.

• W/e helps her feel confident as long as the implants aren't ridiculous looking.

• Natural I'm a huge fan of a cups!!!

• Small and natural

• Small boobs all day long, small boobs are great.

• Natural is better.

• I'd say go with what you naturally have. I actually really appreciate it when girls get breast reduction surgery instead of putting up with the back pain and what-not to be "sexy"

• Natural all the way! No need for implants. Keep it real. :-D

• Natural is way better than some fake rubbish

• no stay small

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a woman with large breast but I have to tell you. A woman with an A cup can be as much sexy as a woman with bigger breast. I have a friend who have an A cup and she's really hot, men look at her and she's attractive. fake breast often looks wrong and the sensation must not be really nice.

• Small boobs ftw

• Honestly small boobs are nice
    as long as they have a nice shape and go with the body