Am I pretty enough to be a model?

I am a part time model for a company but some girls at school said it was bullshit im to ugly what do you guys think?

i work for a guy whos daughter i watch

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are a model, doesn't it make sense you are pretty enough to be a model?

What Guys Said 11

• Haha hello again xD
    You were pretty in your last picture and now the updated one you look even better so I'd have to say yes! But in modeling it's a lot more than face!

• They're just jealous. I think you look great.
    cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/...049048172012154326.jpg

• noooo you're fine... they're jealous of you perhaps ;-)

• If you're modeling already... doesn't that answer your question.

• You look cute <3 those girls who told you that your ugly are ignorant

• I don't anything about modeling, but you're very pretty.

• What sort of model?

• Modeling doesn't need looks...

• Maybe for an emo clothingline? No offence but you don't look like the typical model to me..

• Whats your height and weight

• "i work for a guy who's daughter I watch". Yeah, that's not creepy at all

What Girls Said 10

• A lot of models aren't pretty.
    They only look hot when they are transformed with wonderful hair and make up.
    If you have the physique to model, and are great at taking photos then the answer is yes.

I don't know why people think models are automatically pretty.
    Not true.
    Some are butt ugly.

• People can pay for photo shoots and then claim they're models so they may be skeptical or they're just jealous that you have a job as a model. What company is it? If you get paid for your work, they must find you attractive enough for it so don't worry about it.

• Alia's photography

• Do you get paid for it and have to do a certain amount of shoots in a certain time period?

• You would make a good model. I find you better looking than average models but I usually find models to be ugly.

• 'I am a part time model for a company'
    You just answered your own question babes. :)

• You don't have to be pretty to be a model. A lot of them are androgynous looking, or striking... even stunning, but not all are pretty.

• I can't see your face.
    Show a better picture. :)

• You look cute. but to be honest that is a very good pic. We can't see ur whole face so its hard to tell. If your working as a model then thats your answer. Haters are gonna hate. They could be jealous :)!

• If you model you ARE a model. Show them your portfolio.

• U are too cute !

• Actually they are just jealous hon. ... You definitely have the look. I mean you really have the true look of a model. Don't pay those girls any attention.