Profile pic rate out of ten:) be nice /?

Don't be sad cuz sad spelt backwards is das and das not good

• Would bang
    78% (14)25% (4)53% (18)Vote
  • Or nah
    22% (4)75% (12)47% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
19/age ik I don't look under 18 chill

0|0
20|4

Most Helpful Girl

• 10- For your username only

0|1
    0|0
    • Isn't it a thing of beauty, glossy black, blacked out interior with wood panels ah I might just cry :')

• The fact that you said SS.. Was the argh yes. Although I don't know why you did not just say 1970 but said 1969 instead.. That extra year off was the reason I didn't rate you..

*drops microphone*

• The 1969 model had the nicest front, 1970's front, unless it's custom, it's not as good as the 69's model. No sexual connections, 69 was just a good year for that car:')

What Girls Said 19

• Your face is a 10 (you're really hot to be honest), but drugs are really unattractive to me so I'm voting B "Or nah."

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks :) and yeah to each it's own, appreciate the honesty but don't knock it unless u've tried it

• Show All
    • Same goes off you :)

• Yeah i'd date you... you're cute!

1|1
    0|0
  • You're cute! Perhaps if there was a picture of you smiling naturally and whatever, that'd make it better haha.

0|1
    0|0
    • I honestly never smile in pictures I'm just realizing this now 😂 this was a rare exception. I'm smiling almost all the time In person tho :)

• I'll hit that...

0|1
    0|0
  • Well do you want nice or do you want honest?

0|1
    0|0
  • you're doable ah haha

0|1
    0|0
  • your pretty fine for a whippersnapper.
    7/10 would lick on the cheek.

0|1
    0|0
    • 10/10 will use that word again hadn't heard that in ages :') ah that made my night thank u miss;)

• Show All
    • I should just make a new account with my proper age. 19 is fairly legal don't ya think ;)

• Your 19? Bueno. ;p

• 7.5/8 quite good

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah your pretty handsome.😉

1|1
    0|0
  • 8/10 would bang you look older then what you r

0|1
    0|0
  • Would bang because of the description lol

0|1
    0|0
  • You fine bruh. And just like you the type of person whose gon be hotter time in time ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • 0/10 because of that shitty "don't be sad" line.

0|1
    0|0
  • You look like Justin Trudeau

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmao I don't see it😂

• I swear! For real! You look just like him

• Well for starters his hair is curly mines straight, his is long mine is short atm. His jaw line isn't that sharp and our eyebrows are different and like i can keep going 😂😂

• You look like an old friend so it'd have to be a 7 cause the resemblance is just weird

0|0
    0|0
    • Do u mind sending me a picture of him on Kik or something I've never really seen anyone who looks a lot like me aha

• Physically, you're hawt! 9/10;p That face!

But, because you do drugs and seem to be a little zealous 4/10.

Sorry not sorry.

1|1
    0|0
    • Ahaha thanks I'm kind of drunk so I'm being zealous atm I apologize :') and drugs is once in a while kind of thing but not something I'd give up completely, tbh I don't understand how some people actually smoke so often

• 8/10 you're cute but I'm like 22 so I feel weird rating younger guys

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha I like th don't be sad thing it's from some show or something on YouTube I forgot

• Idek I saw it on tumblr:') and ah I get you, don't even fret 22 isn't that old, I'd start freaking if u were over the 26 mark 😂

• 😂😂

• You look cute 8-9 out of 10.

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I don't do them enough to harm me, I enjoy them. If I do them everyday I wouldn't be enjoying them anymore eh

• Oh I see. Still not good for you :P but to each his own.

• You want honest or nice?

Honest - you're hot. 7/10 I'd band depending on how old you are.

Nice - you're stunning 11/10 I've never seen anything like you before.

2|1
    0|0
    • Hilarious !!!

• Show All
    • 19, didn't know u couldn't change the date later. Yeah I like bang better anyways;)

• Oh I guessed right. You're my age.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd bang you you're cute. But be 18 first lol <3

1|2
    0|0
  • nice earphones :-PP

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm Mau but you lady are just hideous ;) I'll give a 2 but if you were a guy I'll give you a perfect 10

0|1
    0|0
  • Well if you want us to be nice, then I can't rate you...

1|0
    0|0