Okay G@Gers, now is your chance. Destroy me. Have no mercy. Break me down to nothing. Can you be honest?

Dont be soft. Tell me why I'm unappealing. Tell me why you wouldn't date me. Be vicious and cold. I want to know right here, right now, why girls fuck with me like I'm some sick fucking joke.

I'm disappointed in the female turnout. can't be fucking upfront even on the internet.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are wildly insecure, extremely bitter, lack self-respect of any kind, suffer from victim mentality, and are completely devoid of masculinity. The very nature of your problem indicates you know nothing at all about women, which in turn is a major turn off to women--they can't relate to you when you lack empathy for them. You also don't look male--your androgynous fashion and feminine facial features sexually confuse everyone who looks at you, plus your appearance suggests you aren't much older than 14, removing you completely from the sexual marketplace for everyone other than pedophiles. No doubt you are also lacking in conversational ability.

• Good stuff my friend.

What Girls Said 10

• I would say your intense insecurity at the moment and clear bitterness. Honestly... I see nothing physically wrong with you my dear.

• I wouldn't date you because you're insecure.

• Your either ugly, bad personality, mean, don't treat them well, or all of the above to whatever women treat you like a joke.

• Maybe its the way u treat them

• Could be...

• I'm older than you. So, I'm assuming this is a bad thing. Right? Dont sugar coat please. The sooner I give up, the better.

• Im not trying to sugar coat. Everyone has different tastes. Plus all the failed relationships means ur that much closer to finding the one.

• just go to bed.

• It's mostly your looks. You're a man child...

• Ewwwwww plastic surgery perhaps?

• What was your name again? Begins with L or whatever. I forgot.

• I meant in a "you're so unsophisticated in your attempts to insult me that it's charming" way.

• Well I am glad you find it amusing you need a little happy in your life 😊

• Feel the love bro

• The way you talk about yourself is unappealing.

• Because you're asking this question

• Everything that happened leading up to this question is because of this question. Right.

What Guys Said 13