Honestly, how do you think I look?

I would appreciate it if you ladies (and guys if you're so inclined) to tell me how you think I look. I mean, do you think I'm attractive, cute, meh, not attractive or whatever. Don't worry, I can take it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not beardy enough

• Fair enough. I'd shaved my beard down a week before this picture was taken and it was getting pretty big.

What Girls Said 3

• I think you are adorable and you look smart. You look good with glasses and you probably would look good without. I would say don't be too hard on yourself. I do think you're cute though :D

• Thanks! I think I'm a total stud, just wanted to get other people's opinions haha (sarcastic if not obvious)

• ahh lol I couldn't tell I thought you were just joking but kinda meant it lol but nan you're cute

You should see the positives lol and you probably have blue eyes? That's a plus to ! :D

• My eyes tend to change color between faded blues and greens with fire-looking yellowish colors. My eyes are weird haha

• cute in a nerdy/geeky/dorky way. as I put it adorkable XD not a typo XP

• haha Thanks. I'm gonna have to put that as my description if I ever use a dating site.

• its a cute word that literally means cute XD

• You look fine.

What Guys Said 1

• You look like a girl would tell you that you have a good personality.

Seriously though, not bad brotha. I'm sure you can get plenty of action, if you aren't already.

• haha Thanks, man. If I weren't a good little Christian boy I would get plenty of tail (yet again, sarcasm. about the getting tail, not Christian)

• Religion restricting your pussy access huh? You poor soul. I mean if it makes ya happy, then by all means, praise Jesus, but I feel for you man.