What do you think about my figure?

Do you think I am fat? Rate out of 10.

Be honest all opinions appreciated :)

I can't upload links so I posted the pic as my profile pic.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 6

• You're not fat. You and I have similar figures. I have wider hips and a bigger butt but I always disliked it. You're what is considered an "Apple" shape. It's when you hold most of your weight up top and you probably have thin legs and arms. That dress is not figure flattering on girls with our shapes. I saw a little hump back there which means you got a little junk in the trunk, you look good like a medium A-line styled dress with some cleavage and dresses that have a corset look about them. The thing is many people think that girls with our shapes are "stocky", or we should lose weight, which will probably help, but we unfortunately aren't as evenly distributed and when we do lose weight are fairly thin.

• No you are definitely not fat
    you look fine

• I think you are fat. The picture was also taken at a very bad angle.

• I think you're trying to hide your gut by pressing on your stomach like that. Lose some weight instead.

• I just placed my hand on my stomach. I am not trying to hold in my stomach or press in but ty for ur opinion :)

• you look like you have a nice figure. cute dress

• You look like you have a nice shape. Why are you holding in your stomach?

• Ty. To be honest I don't know lol

• Oh did you say holding in your stomach, I thought you meant why is my hand on my stomach lol. I don't mind she called me fat. I respect everyone's opinion :)

• Okay good :)
      Yes, don't hold in your stomach, just breathe