My height is 5'6 and I weight 136
I'm 17
And I see myself and I'm fat
And I'm exercising to get to 130 or 125
Is it good

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like a gorgeous woman. In my opinion, you should exercise because you want to stay healthy, not because you see yourself as heavy. I'm an inch shorter than you, and about a hundred pounds heavier than you. I started thinking that I was unattractive because of my weight and worked out like crazy and took diet pills just to lose 8 pounds in 3 months.

My advice is to find a way to feel comfortable being who you are. (I started doing more girly things that made me feel attractive). I'm also now working out to be healthy, even if I don't lose weight.

It might take time to find what will boost your confidence in you appearance, but as long as you feel pretty, no one else's opinion should matter.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• You are not fat. I think you have a very attractive height to weight ratio. Stay the way you are. You sound nice and I am sure many other guys think that to :))

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have to ask. Well from my understanding exercise is not exercise. No one has time for a gym. No one goes to a gym for exercise they go because that's their thing. Find your thing. Bicycle, job with heavy lifting, or light cardio. A part time cleaning job. Bike to work, if it's too far. Drive part of it and bike the rest. Golf, nature walks, don't just sit there. I got to 150 twice once when I was weight lifting and another time when I wasn't exercising at all. I saw a picture of myself around that time and I had no clue to how ugly it made me look. The slow transition warped my thinking. Instead of spending my day off driving around town for something to do I bike to where I want to go. 15 miles isn't that far. I don't care how out of shape you are. Don't candy coat weight gain, be considerate to others, take care of yourself. A hundred mile bike trip was actually the best vacation I've ever taken. Mom n pop restaurants, beautiful views, runners high, the warm sun, cozy lake side bar with beer to dull any aches away. Better than any five star hotel with a massage and room service.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are totally in the healthy category right now. 125 pounds is okay too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Given your height, nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's far from fat!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, stop worrying.

0|0
    0|0
  • you re overweight ^^

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm the same weight and height and I'm not fat. So no, you are fine :-) I don't think you need to lose.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are of average weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, i think you're fine. sounds about right to me.

0|0
    0|0