Do you think I'm fat?

My height is 5'6 and I weight 136
I'm 17
And I see myself and I'm fat
And I'm exercising to get to 130 or 125
Is it good

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like a gorgeous woman. In my opinion, you should exercise because you want to stay healthy, not because you see yourself as heavy. I'm an inch shorter than you, and about a hundred pounds heavier than you. I started thinking that I was unattractive because of my weight and worked out like crazy and took diet pills just to lose 8 pounds in 3 months.

My advice is to find a way to feel comfortable being who you are. (I started doing more girly things that made me feel attractive). I'm also now working out to be healthy, even if I don't lose weight.

It might take time to find what will boost your confidence in you appearance, but as long as you feel pretty, no one else's opinion should matter.

What Guys Said 7

• You are not fat. I think you have a very attractive height to weight ratio. Stay the way you are. You sound nice and I am sure many other guys think that to :))

• If you have to ask. Well from my understanding exercise is not exercise. No one has time for a gym. No one goes to a gym for exercise they go because that's their thing. Find your thing. Bicycle, job with heavy lifting, or light cardio. A part time cleaning job. Bike to work, if it's too far. Drive part of it and bike the rest. Golf, nature walks, don't just sit there. I got to 150 twice once when I was weight lifting and another time when I wasn't exercising at all. I saw a picture of myself around that time and I had no clue to how ugly it made me look. The slow transition warped my thinking. Instead of spending my day off driving around town for something to do I bike to where I want to go. 15 miles isn't that far. I don't care how out of shape you are. Don't candy coat weight gain, be considerate to others, take care of yourself. A hundred mile bike trip was actually the best vacation I've ever taken. Mom n pop restaurants, beautiful views, runners high, the warm sun, cozy lake side bar with beer to dull any aches away. Better than any five star hotel with a massage and room service.

• You are totally in the healthy category right now. 125 pounds is okay too.

• Given your height, nope.

• That's far from fat!

• No, stop worrying.

• you re overweight ^^

What Girls Said 3

• I'm the same weight and height and I'm not fat. So no, you are fine :-) I don't think you need to lose.

• You are of average weight.

• nope, i think you're fine. sounds about right to me.