Am I cute or... how do I look to you?

am I cute or pretty or nah? lol self explanatory. refer to profile pic

my computer was being slow so now its changed

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• You're okay. Smiling will always make you look better so do it.

• ... you ain't got a profile pic.

• Your very pretty your a beautiful young I love your red hair

• Just about everyone is good looking when they are young. It's all in how you maintain yourself. As soon as college hit the ugly stick came with a vengeance. I remember some of the most beautiful girls turning into the foulest beasts that roam the halls. I'm serious this is not some made up story. The inside always finds a way to the outside.

• umm not all people are "foul beasts" inside. but even some girls I know are physically attractive but when they talk you want to ask them if their mouth ever gets tired of chewing bullshit. so I agree in a way but not 100 percent.

• You're a pretty girl don't worry

• Just okay.

• I think you're absolutely beautiful! Can I get your number? Haha jk about the number but if you're as nice as you are pretty, any guy would be lucky to have you

• Yes, you are quite attractive lol. But unflattering lighting though, just saying..

• not my cup of tea.

• Where's the HAWT pix baby?

• Very cute smile lol

• You're fine :D i like ur eyes :D

• For god's sake SMILE

What Girls Said 10

• You're gorgeouss but i think you'd look a bit better if you were to fill in your brows? just a bit since they seem a bit faded and a different color from your hair. It could also be the lighting hahah

• You're about a 6.
    You're cute, not bad.

• You are pretty! :)

• You look fine!

• You look so much like my sisters best friend from hs. You're very pretty and will prolly get prettier as you get older:)

• Cute but you look very insecure...

• You look really really pretty (:

• i think you are pretty. you have unique features :) just a really natural beauty!

• so it's only one photo to go on, I would say you are pretty, I mean I think if I saw you with makeup on and all and dressed up I would think you were okay and all, nothing bad really

• Yes, you're cute.