Am I cute or... how do I look to you?

am I cute or pretty or nah? lol self explanatory. refer to profile pic

Updates:
my computer was being slow so now its changed

0|1
10|14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• You're okay. Smiling will always make you look better so do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... you ain't got a profile pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your very pretty your a beautiful young I love your red hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Just about everyone is good looking when they are young. It's all in how you maintain yourself. As soon as college hit the ugly stick came with a vengeance. I remember some of the most beautiful girls turning into the foulest beasts that roam the halls. I'm serious this is not some made up story. The inside always finds a way to the outside.

0|0
    0|0
    • umm not all people are "foul beasts" inside. but even some girls I know are physically attractive but when they talk you want to ask them if their mouth ever gets tired of chewing bullshit. so I agree in a way but not 100 percent.

• You're a pretty girl don't worry

0|0
    0|0
  • Just okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're absolutely beautiful! Can I get your number? Haha jk about the number but if you're as nice as you are pretty, any guy would be lucky to have you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you are quite attractive lol. But unflattering lighting though, just saying..

0|0
    0|0
  • not my cup of tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where's the HAWT pix baby?

0|0
    0|0
  • Very cute smile lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You're fine :D i like ur eyes :D

0|0
    0|0
  • For god's sake SMILE

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• You're gorgeouss but i think you'd look a bit better if you were to fill in your brows? just a bit since they seem a bit faded and a different color from your hair. It could also be the lighting hahah

0|0
    0|0
  • You're about a 6.
    You're cute, not bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are pretty! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fine!

0|0
    0|0
  • You look so much like my sisters best friend from hs. You're very pretty and will prolly get prettier as you get older:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute but you look very insecure...

0|0
    0|0
  • You look really really pretty (:

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you are pretty. you have unique features :) just a really natural beauty!

0|0
    0|0
  • so it's only one photo to go on, I would say you are pretty, I mean I think if I saw you with makeup on and all and dressed up I would think you were okay and all, nothing bad really

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you're cute.

0|0
    0|1