What do you guys prefer? Blondes or Brunettes or other? And what combinations?

For some reason I always like to ask this question. Like I just think it is interesting... haha

• Blonde hair blue eyes
  • Blonde hair brown eyes
  • Brown hair blue eyes
    Vote C
  • Brown hair brown eyes
    Vote D

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 12

• I'm good with blondes with blue and brown with blue. But a girl with other combinations can look just as good or even better.

• Redheads. They definitely get my attention. But whatever my girl has is good for me.

• Blondes tend to stand out more because there's less of them but I don't think guys have a preference.

• Brown hair blue eyes

• E - Redheads with green eyes

• I would probably say blonde and blue.
    But I like all types :)

• Blonde and brown eyes is interesting

• Whichever one has a vagina.

• I am not a huge blonde fan but do love blue eyes.

• Hair color is such a cliche. It really doesn't matter. It's all in the eyes for me.

• Why?

If this poll tells you that guys prefer your eye/hair color combination, will you feel great about yourself? And if it doesn't, will you feel like shit over it? Is that the level of value that you're going to give yourself, on whether guys prefer your hair and eye color or not? Is our approval a measure of your self worth?

• Redheads! I like brown hair, green eyes. Funny thing is I've dated almost all blondes.
    It just goes to show whomever I like & get along with regardless of hair color is the one.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I mean, clearly brown hair / brown eyes. :p