Am I a decent weight?

I am 5'7, 15 years old, 106 pounds, and a 32A bra. (Yeah, I'm the black sheep in the family.)
Apparently I have a BMI of 16.6/16.7, but it's probably higher than that.
I also have quite muscular arms from riding horses a lot.
Do my stats sound okay? My mother keeps commenting on how I'm "not slim anymore" and "gaining a lot of weight" even though she is fairly overweight and I feel that I should check with others too.

Most Helpful Girl

• 106 pounds at 5'7 is no where near overweight and is very slim.
    Also- 32 A boobs are awesome but if you gained a bit of weight they'll get bigger (i was the same now im 32 B).

You're only 15, please don't worry about your weight, you sound perfectly fine to me.

What Guys Said 4

• That's underweight based on bmi. Try to gain like 10-15 pounds.

• Well.. you're pretty light which is a good thing especially if you're a competitive at horse riding.

• I have no idea what 32 is but height/weight sounds perfectly normal, maybe a little thin.

• That sounds fine... How much in kilograms?

What Girls Said 5

• Girl you're perfect!!! I'm 5'3 and 115lbs but aiming to loose at least 15 pounds this year :) I wish I had your weight

• You're definitely thin. I'm your height and about 10 pounds heavier. I still get called too thin all the time.
    If that was weight you put in, its certainly not making you too big.

• I thought that was underweight? But you might just have a high metabolism, so just do what you do! You're fine. :)

• you're fine

your mother is a cunt

the end

• I think you're too skinny. you're bmi supposed to be around 18 or something. Bmi of 16 is considered as underweight