Am I a decent weight?

I am 5'7, 15 years old, 106 pounds, and a 32A bra. (Yeah, I'm the black sheep in the family.)
Apparently I have a BMI of 16.6/16.7, but it's probably higher than that.
I also have quite muscular arms from riding horses a lot.
Do my stats sound okay? My mother keeps commenting on how I'm "not slim anymore" and "gaining a lot of weight" even though she is fairly overweight and I feel that I should check with others too.

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• 106 pounds at 5'7 is no where near overweight and is very slim.
    Also- 32 A boobs are awesome but if you gained a bit of weight they'll get bigger (i was the same now im 32 B).

You're only 15, please don't worry about your weight, you sound perfectly fine to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• That's underweight based on bmi. Try to gain like 10-15 pounds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well.. you're pretty light which is a good thing especially if you're a competitive at horse riding.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea what 32 is but height/weight sounds perfectly normal, maybe a little thin.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds fine... How much in kilograms?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Girl you're perfect!!! I'm 5'3 and 115lbs but aiming to loose at least 15 pounds this year :) I wish I had your weight

0|0
    0|0
  • You're definitely thin. I'm your height and about 10 pounds heavier. I still get called too thin all the time.
    If that was weight you put in, its certainly not making you too big.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought that was underweight? But you might just have a high metabolism, so just do what you do! You're fine. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • you're fine

your mother is a cunt

the end

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're too skinny. you're bmi supposed to be around 18 or something. Bmi of 16 is considered as underweight

0|0
    0|0